Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2004, 09:24 AM   #1  

Height: 6'0"

Default Thin4Life-March 8/04

Good Morning. We had a very warm weekend here; I'm not rubbing it in, but it was in the mid-80's. I had such a busy weekend that I need to return to work to rest!!

Friday, I played some golf and that night went with DH to a Follies show with all senior citizens. There were some 70 year old women that I will try to emulate--thin and pretty. They danced, too.

Saturday, DH and I walked with our Volksmarsch group--almost 9 miles. It was a great walk. Then I was in an act during a Barbershop Show. That was fun.

Sunday, DH was in a 10K run. I helped out with registration and then sang the National Anthem to kick off the race. Later I had rehearsal for an upcoming Messiah concert. As I said, needed to go to work to rest.

I made that Chicken and Cheese casserole (WW recipe) on Sunday. I really like that one. It's tasty and not that many points.

Melissa, It was good to hear from you; when do you return? If you're doing a lot of walking, you should burn those calories.

lala, I was reading about your revelation in last week's T4L thread. I try to tell myself that it is not good to eat/drink around the computer because some of that stuff might get on the computer and cause real damage!! Glad to hear that Jacques is spunkier. How was Baez?

Susan, I hope you got some good runs in; have you had warmer weather?

Ideal, I was phone interviewed by WW and was told there would be a follow-up call and never got one. I have not been impressed with the management in this area of Florida. I've been told by several people that I would be a great WW employee, but the paperwork never gets done. At this point, I really don't care if I work for WW, although I really believe in the program. I must say that the interviewer asked me if I was following the new program with the FlexPoints and I admitted that I lost my weight on Winning Points, so I have stayed with that program (it works for me). That probably didn't sit well with WW folks.

Well, I've rambled enough.
Closed Thread