Old 10-22-2014, 02:52 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 128.7kg/125.1kg/80kg

Height: 168cm

Default What Apps do you use or can you recommend?

Hi all
So, I've read and heard that there are a couple of Apps out there that help you track your meals. I'm currently doing it the old-fashioned way and write everything in my little pocket agenda.
What Apps do you use? Preferrably free, but also ok if they cost something.
Thanks for your input!
cheers
Tanyanka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 03:41 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 480/471/135

Height: 5'2"

I use an app called WWPP Calculator. It has a daily tracker and you can keep up to 20 items kept in the food list (like items you use over and over). It's a free app. You can upgrade it to take off the advertisements, which are just at the bottom and don't get in the way of using the app and upgrade for more to add more than 20 items to the food list. It also has a calculator to figure out how many points items are and that's all I use it for. I just write everything out in a notebook.

I can't post links yet, so just google "WWPP Calculator" to find the app. It's an Android app. I'm not sure if it is also available for iPhones.
julie524 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 12:25 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 244/ticker/130

Height: 5'4

I have the WWPP Calculator as well. It's here for android. Seems to have the same values the other free online calculator I use has. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....wppcalculator

I use an excel sheet to track all my points, and just for a backup I've started tracking things in MyFitnessPal as well. They have both an app and a website. I wanted to make sure my points were correct since I'm not paying for WW, and that I wasn't starving myself by not using up my weekly points.
sunarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 05:21 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 128.7kg/125.1kg/80kg

Height: 168cm

Thank you both, I'll check it out.
Tanyanka is offline   Reply With Quote