60 Points Plus?!

• Good Morning,

I'm trying this for the umpteenth time. I've been on a variety of diets/life style changes. Weight watchers is the only thing that has ever really worked in more than the short term.

I have done points plus before, but this time the calculator (using a non ww affiliated app) says I should eat 60pp a day. Does that seem right? I am breastfeeding both of my children (though one is a toddler). I know it adds extra for bf. However I'm concerned the amount is too much and I won't lose. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
  • Quote: Good Morning,

I'm trying this for the umpteenth time. I've been on a variety of diets/life style changes. Weight watchers is the only thing that has ever really worked in more than the short term.

I have done points plus before, but this time the calculator (using a non ww affiliated app) says I should eat 60pp a day. Does that seem right? I am breastfeeding both of my children (though one is a toddler). I know it adds extra for bf. However I'm concerned the amount is too much and I won't lose. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
    Hi I think since you are breastfeeding both kids maybe you need the help of a weight watchers leader to figure your points. Even if you join to get the official points and then never go back. Once you start losing you will need to gradual reduce your points. The lowest points is 26 but you are breastfeeding so you would add onto that.
  • I'm not breastfeeding, but when I first started at 313lbs my daily points target was 47, now at 224lbs I get 34