mom and I joined WW.

• We joined today and went to our first meeting. I get 27 pts.
  • Good for you guys! I just joined back up today. Was using MFP for a while, but I think I need the meetings and weigh ins

Signed up online, and will be going to Saturday meetings.

Good luck to you two!
  • Good Luck to you also!!!
  • Good luck to both of you. I find the accountability of the weekly weigh in and the weekly minutes helpful.
  • I think you will love Weight Watchers plan as much as I do. It doesn't feel like a diet to me at all. It just helps me to control my portions and choices. Having a buddy to plan and try new recipes will make it easier too.
  • I've been doing it with my mom too, and like you I get 27 points. We don't do online or meeting, just doing it ourselves at home, but it's really nice having her do it with me. We keep each other more accountable, and it's much easier to stay on track when someone else is doing it with you. Good luck
  • Great job girls!! Doing this together with mom is wonderful idea!! Welcome and good luck to both of you ladies!!;-)
  • I joined WW with my mom too, over 6 years ago! My daughter was 6 months old and I only lost half of the 80lbs that I had put on when pregnant with her, so my mom dragged me. It took me 6 months to get to goal, but we continued meetings for at least 2 years or so.

Moms are great support systems!
  • Thank You!!!!

It's been easy to follow the points. I'm writing down everything and added everything up. I weighed in at ww at 190 pounds and my mom said that our scale at home is right on with ww scale. I weighed in at home and it says that i'm 187 pounds...
  • Quote: Thank You!!!!

It's been easy to follow the points. I'm writing down everything and added everything up. I weighed in at ww at 190 pounds and my mom said that our scale at home is right on with ww scale. I weighed in at home and it says that i'm 187 pounds...
    You are off to a great start!
  • Good Luck! My husband's grandmother lost 96lbs in 5 years (she just turned 86 last week!) and his mother lost 54lbs in the past couple years (she is 59) ... it can definitely be done!!!