Back at it.

• So I had been following plan pretty well since the start of the new year but with moving and so many stressors I kind of fell off the wagon even though I was still tracking. I really need to re-focus. I do not have any meetings in our new town so I need to come here for accountability. Going to make 3FC my home page so I am reminded to check in daily. It's time to get this done!
  • Welcome back!
  • Thanks
  • Welcome back again and look forward to seeing you post.
  • Welcome back and kudos for hoping back on the wagon...it's easy to fall off and it can be really hard to haul yourself back up!
  • thanks! Day 1 and doing well!
  • Welcome back... I try to check in daily, but I forgive myself if I don't.
  • thank you most of the day went really well but we had a busy evening so still not fully back on the wagon. I know this is an excuse but I'm trying to not beat myself up for it since I'm starting mid week, my points start over on Sunday's I think for myself it would be easier if I can start fresh. I tracked the first part of this week to the best of my memory and it was bad lol (once my online access was restored.) Ugh. I have to stop with excuses! I am typing this all out because I need to be held accountable!
  • down 1.2 this week not going to lie I am having a no tracking day cause there were a lot of outings with my son's birthday but my goal for the rest of the week is to stay within my daily's
  • No weeklies touched yesterday! hooray