WW: Which multi-vitamin do you use?

• Just curious
  • I just use the CVS generic daily multiple... In face I am just about out of those.

I was helping someone at work and found this article on WebMD yesterday, and it kinda made me think. . . http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-and-su...-multivitamins
  • I only take a multivitamin when i'm travelling and can't' eat any vegetables. I then take Swiss but i don't know how good they are really. I don't know how good any of them are and i wouldn't know how to tell for sure. I know there is a difference in quality. Even i'm not sure that you can trust a pharmacists advice since they are probably partly prejudiced by marketing too. But they may know more than ordinary people.
  • I used to take the gummy multivites, I get sick with regular ones especially with those that have iron in it. I stopped since I wasn't really feeling any different and my labs always came back fine...
  • I eat enough variety of foods that I don't have any vitamin deficiencies, but if I do take vitamins, I like the Disney princess ones for kids. They are yummy. I can't remember to take multi vitamins if they aren't candy.