Old 12-10-2013, 03:10 PM   #46  
Goal is health

S/C/G: 238.8/176.1/163

Height: 5'8"

Just stressed and don't know why I can't get back on track. Was a blah weekend. I just don't even know why I'm having such a hard time.
DrivenByAmbition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 04:37 PM   #47  
OMW to a brand new me!

S/C/G: 312/seeticker/135

Height: 5'1"

I have that trouble too sometimes. This last month has been particularly hard.

Work is annoying, I am at the office too much so I cannot dedicate to the gym like I need to, and unfortunately, if I miss too many days in a row...I have a really hard time getting back. I almost want to forget the gym for the rest of the month, and start fresh after the crazy schedule dies down.
lazylioness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 04:06 AM   #48  
Goal is health

I'm going to try to just eat my daily points until weigh in, and really plan out my next few weeks. I know I can do this, but for some reason I have a gain, like because of TOM and it just ruins my progress because I feel the program is not working...

Thing is I know it works. I'm just very stressed, ugh.
Old 12-11-2013, 09:49 AM   #49  

S/C/G: 170/161/145

Yesterday I ate only 23 of my 28 daily points. 1) I wasn't hungry for more, and 2) I fell asleep early so I didn't have an after dinner snack. Is this okay?

I am trying to evenly distribute my points throughout the day so I don't blow over my points when I get home after work. Do you guys have an average points value per each meal?
abinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 02:04 PM   #50  
OMW to a brand new me!

Yes, once in a while is not bad. I find that if I do that too many times in a week I actually stop losing.
Old 12-12-2013, 04:18 PM   #51  
My Own Worst Enemy

S/C/G: 188.8/175/140

Height: 5'4"

DrivenbyAmbition Sorry to hear you are struggling. I have been like that for the past 3 months! I do good for a week then binge on the weekend (and not necessarily junk, just over eating) then get down/depressed and quit and eat mcdonalds then feel even more down. Then I get in the "enough is enough" mood and "start fresh" and last a day or two and start the cycle all over again. I have a couple friends who are saying the same thing and they aren't even trying to diet or lose weight. I think its the time of the year and the stress from it all. I know I am soooo ready for next week to come! My girls are finished school on Thursday for Christmas break and its going to be a much needed break. Try not to be too hard on yourself and just take it one feeling, one meal, one hour at a time. I think sometimes we do this to ourselves so our brain can have that reboot that it needs. You know the program works, you know eating this way is way healthier for you, so just try to tell yourself its a walk not a run, a marathon not a race. Im hear if you ever need to vent - one struggler to another!
claustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 04:23 PM   #52  
My Own Worst Enemy

I have been doing good so far this week. I ate my Daily's Tuesday and went for a 30min walk. Wends I had a brutal day. I ate my daily's and 10 of my weekend points but I walked for an hour and felt better. I now have 19 weekend points I am trying not to use this week!! That's my weekly goal for this week. So far today I have been doing great.

Anyway thanks for listening. It helps me vent my days and makes me feel accountable to someone other then myself. Hope you all are doing great today
Old 12-14-2013, 05:44 PM   #53  

Exclamation Need Quick Answer To Simple Question - So Hopeful

Hi.
I am looking for the original program for the 123 success program from 1996-97 I lost 65 in 3 mos on that plan and it was easy to remember.
I have found food point lists and cookbooks on amazon and ebay, but nothing that says the part about "you can have this many points a day" that's what I desperately need. But I need the formula from the 123 success program. Hoping that you can help so I can get restarted right away. Hello and thanks!
tryinagain2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 09:35 PM   #54  

S/C/G: 188/185/164

Hi tryinagain2013, I don't know if this article might help you or not, but I thought I'd post it just in case. It's called "5 'Old' Weight Watchers Resources (NOT PointsPlus)": http://ronisweigh.com/2011/06/5-old-...ointsplus.html. It mentions that some of these resources have points calculators. I wish you luck on finding what you're looking for!

Last edited by Jacqui_D; 12-14-2013 at 10:09 PM.
Jacqui_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 09:52 AM   #55  
OMW to a brand new me!

Well we are half way through December!

I am finding it impossible right now to work out. Just absolutely impossible. But I decided to be ok with it until the 1st. Work will quiet down, holidays are ove and I can really focus on training and toning up this flab!!
Old 12-15-2013, 01:01 PM   #56  
My Own Worst Enemy

I am having a hard time exercising as well but I don't stop during the day lol its Christmas! Busy busy! with shopping, cleaning, baking, ect I am ok with not getting in "exercise". Just wish there was a way I could keep track of my daily movements and incorporate them in WW some how. Like shopping should be a option haha or pushing a cart! I live in Alberta, Canada and we have at least 2 feet of snow and always 3-4 inches in the driveways so pushing a heavy grocery cart thru it is definitely a work out
Old 12-15-2013, 03:55 PM   #57  
Goal is health

I'm having trouble with both tracking and exercising. Recommitting tomorrow. My weightloss is shot for this week. I'm going to really keep at it.
Old 12-15-2013, 03:57 PM   #58  

S/C/G: 173/133/140

Height: 5'2"

I had my annual physical nine days ago; the doctor was pleased with my stats, but told me that I am very lucky that I am on no medications and have no joint issues at my weight. '

Since then, I have been eating everything in sight and drinking beer and wine. I can't seem to stop. One minute I am disgusted with myself, the next minute I am wondering if I have the ingredients to make fudge.

Anyone have any ideas to help me get back on track? I lost ten pounds the first six weeks of WW, stayed the same last week, and will not get weighed this week. I know it will be a gain that will make me worse.
EasySpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 05:06 PM   #59  

S/C/G: 235/183/145

Height: 5'5"

This is my first post, but I'm here to celebrate achieving 50 pounds lost this week! I have been very successful with WW so far, and my total loss to date is 51.2!

Keep trucking through December fellow WWers! Pretty soon everyone will be putting away the truffles and pulling out the treadmills with us. January can't get here soon enough!
jnesbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 10:41 AM   #60  

S/C/G: 187.4/176.8/155

Height: 5'7.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasySpirit View Post
I had my annual physical nine days ago; the doctor was pleased with my stats, but told me that I am very lucky that I am on no medications and have no joint issues at my weight. '

Since then, I have been eating everything in sight and drinking beer and wine. I can't seem to stop. One minute I am disgusted with myself, the next minute I am wondering if I have the ingredients to make fudge.

Anyone have any ideas to help me get back on track? I lost ten pounds the first six weeks of WW, stayed the same last week, and will not get weighed this week. I know it will be a gain that will make me worse.
First of all, hugs! Sounds like there's a lot going on in your heart. Would it help to sit down and write out what's running around in your mind? Give yourself some space to pause, feel, and acknowledge what's going on.

It sounds to me like you're doing all the right things, and you're moving in the right direction... give yourself credit because it's due. Don't beat yourself up for the extra mug of suds, it's water under the bridge. You can decide what to eat and drink next, though, so just do your best for one decision: the next one. Then repeat.

For me, when I'm gnoshing through the cupboards it's one of three things: emotional eating, bored eating, or I haven't had enough protein (or water... I guess that's 4). If you can pause and think through what your own triggers are, or at least make the choice a conscious one (because really, sometimes the Christmas cookie *IS* worth it!) then that can help. Make sure you sit down at the table, put the cookie on a plate, have a glass of water (or milk) with it, and take your time to enjoy each bite.

I bought I new cross stitch to try to keep my hands busy through the holidays. I'm hoping that helps me.

Hope this helps! Hang in there, take it one step at a time and you'll make it.
Becky Quilts is offline   Reply With Quote