Ticker: Opinions wanted

• Originally when I started frequenting this forum, I had two tickers. One for a mini-goal and one for lifetime. When I restarted, I decided to bring my signature out of the yellow zone and only have one ticker.

Which is more motivational to you on your weight loss journey in regards to your ticker... Overall goal? or Mini goal?

I keep looking at it and am like, man still 30 lbs to go.
  • I've spent my whole weight loss journey with two tickers - the mini-goal is always more motivational to me. "Oh, I only have four lbs left until I hit that goal!" Only this time did I make such a big jump in my mini-goal and I will probably alter it and go 10lbs at a time until I get where I want to be.
  • I want to stay to on ticker, but think maybe I should turn it into a mini goal ticker and just put my overall goal in typing.
  • I originally had a ticker from 226 to 180 then had a new one when I restarted. I recently decided to get rid of the ticker altogether and leave it in typing/writing since my minigoals are more important than what's on my ticker, lol.