3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Watchers (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-watchers-18/)
-   -   Daily WW Check-in (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-watchers/288578-daily-ww-check.html)

DrivenByAmbition 10-14-2013 06:20 PM

I stayed on plan today because ww is doable. I are. Fabulous 11 point filling dinner and have 7 pts left to consume.

mandydawn77 10-15-2013 05:25 PM

I'm curious if those of you who don't use your weekly points use your activity points?

My friend and I just recently started weight watchers. We have both been dieting for awhile now and we started doing zumba together early in the year. This is the first time we have been on the same diet plan. She counts her activity points and I don't. We both use our weekly points - not usually all of them, but I'd say most of them. I mostly use mine on Friday evening because my official weigh in is on Friday and I start my new week on Saturday. I try to save most of my weeklies for Friday night.

What I'm trying to get to is that I've been reading on a few of these threads about some having trouble with plateaus and they are not using their weeklies. My friend who uses her weeklies and activity points is losing even faster than I am. I've lost pretty well and I use most of my weeklies. My friend is 20 pounds or so under me so we are both over 200 pounds which may have something to do with it because I know it gets tougher the closer you get to goal. I guess I'm just curious if it has anything to do with possibly not getting enough calories in. I know the whole calorie deficit thing and you would think the bigger the deficit the faster you would lose, but is that really true? It doesn't seem to make sense to say maybe you should try eating more, but wouldn't that be awesome if that was the problem. Just a thought :)

PUPMOM5 10-15-2013 05:56 PM

Mandydawn, I've been on WW since Jan 1 and I was rarely using my weeklies. I lost steadily, averaging 2 lbs/week, until the past 6 weeks. Now I'm stuck. However, this week I am trying the Wendie Plan, which cycles how many points to use a day, so I believe I will end up using most or all of them. We'll see if it snaps me out of my plateau!

DrivenByAmbition 10-15-2013 05:58 PM

I stayed on plan today because, I can have what I want (: however I used some weeklies today.

SarainMN 10-15-2013 07:33 PM

I went to Chick Fil A today...just got them here in MN and LOVE LOVE LOVE their chicken nuggets (I go when I'm in FL) so today I got a kids meal with the chicken nuggets and fruit cup and had a few of my husbands fries

8pts

SarainMN 10-15-2013 07:34 PM

I have 26 pts and its hard so I take the extra 49 and split them up so I have 7 extra a day
I don't use my activity pts...well I try not to-only for emergencies :)

DrivenByAmbition 10-15-2013 08:08 PM

I bet that is tough. I remember the minimum was originally 29. 26 just seems like so little.

PUPMOM5 10-15-2013 08:51 PM

I dread the day I hit 26. Every time I lose a point, it's a mixed blessing: excitement I lost more weight, terror of getting lower points to eat.

I had a Lean Cuisine Spaghetti with Meatballs and it was actually yummy! Usually, frozen pastas are always a miss for me but this was good, filling and 7 points!

SarainMN 10-15-2013 09:00 PM

that's why I started using the extra 7

starting "My Fitness Pal" has helped...its exhausting counting everything but its helped with my plateau

DrivenByAmbition 10-16-2013 04:19 AM

Will have to try the spaghetti lean cuisine!

shrewlu 10-16-2013 05:20 AM

I've been on plan all week but I've also had a cold which hasn't made me want to eat. But I've been making myself at least eat something. I also haven't been working out due to said cold, but hope to get back to it when I can breathe normally again.

happybug 10-16-2013 07:30 AM

I've been on plan since Sunday. Saturday night I had a binge, due to inadvertently finding another trigger food, WW Belgian Éclairs. I ate the whole box then three slices of pizza, but I'm really proud of the fact that despite craving junk like mad on Sunday, I got on track and have kept on track.

PUPMOM5 10-16-2013 12:04 PM

Congrats, happybug! That's pretty huge! It's hard to forgive ourselves and move on, but it's so important.

I haven't had baked Cheetos in a long time, but they seem to be something that is tempting me to overeat (I haven't, but I feel the old temptation). I have 1/3 of a bag left and won't be buying another when it's empty.

Busymomx4 10-16-2013 03:45 PM

Hi everyone,

ugh, can’t shake that extra lb that thanksgiving dinner brought me, eventhough i stayed on plan..looks like I might have a slight gain come Friday but its ok…it will go eventually.

I’m not doing any exercising and i know i have to start. I wish the Y near me opened at 4:30 cause i’m a morning person but i leave for work at 6:30 than home around 6 and 4 kiddos to feed, etc..by the time i’m done its 7-7:30 and super tired.

I still have a lot of loose skin from the 142lbs i lost..I was lucky enough to have a fleur de lys tummy tuck this past February but still need to get in shape.

For those talking about number of points...i have 26 points and so far i’m doing ok. Helps that i’ve been having spaghetti squash and sauce for awhile now and its only a 2-3 point meal and very filling. Will have to think of something else soon as they’ll be out of season shortly and way too pricey. I do use most of my weeklies on Friday night too as Friday morning is my weight in.

Keep up the good work :carrot:

DrivenByAmbition 10-18-2013 07:10 PM

I stays on plan today because I had the motivation. Using more of my weeklies this week.