WW...experience with PointsPlus vs. the previous plans! Help!

• I've done Weight Watchers on and off over the years, but never with PointsPlus. While researching PP online, I've read lots about people saying that they haven't lost as well this way versus the previous plans (Momentum, Flex). I'm thinking about going back, but I'm nervous after reading this.

I'm also nervous about some fruits and vegetables being zero points. I would hate not to lose and find out its because I'm eating too many calories!

I would love to hear from anyone who is doing WW and can share their experiences!!!
  • Loved weight watchers points plus. I also read the bad reviews but I discovers that a lot of them are from when PPs first came out and the minimum number of PPs was 29, now it is 26. So people who were at 29 PPs were having difficulty continuing to lose and needed less points to lose.

Also if you do not buy into the plan it will not work for you because you will not follow it as strictly. So if you go back remember to work the plan becuase the plan works.
  • I vote for the new plan! It's really difficult to follow the old plan because all new cookbooks and recipes and packages have the PP values, and if you mix the plans you will either starve or gain weight, depending on which way you mix.

The new plan works!