Meetings to online

• In an attempt to save some money I am thinking about switching to online WW. Have any of you done that? Started in meetings and gone to online? I am wondering what you like and don't like about it. Thanks!
  • I started online. I like it, love it actually. Except....the site has some issues, especially their mobile app. I use Apple (iPhone, iPad) my husband uses android (phone and tablet) and the issues are the same. On our laptop (Mac) a&f desktop however there are no issues. I do wish it was easier to get answers.
  • You know what, about two months ago I went back to just online and I love it. It's so much less stressful to me then having to go to the meetings every week and get weighed and judged by others plus I save the money to.
  • Theoretically I like the idea and I did it for awhile. But for me I find that if don't actually go to meetings at least a couple of times a month then I find it easy to fall off the program and don't do well. However, many people don't have that issue in which case online is fine.
  • I have considered doing the same but I think I'd end up falling off the wagon, like Koshka said.