Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2003, 09:21 AM   #16  
Miss Independent

Goodmorning ladies!

Sounds like we need to find something to keep us OP on the weekends But its so fun to be bad! Yesterday I had a great day OP...I had a 2 pt bar for breakfast..2 drumsticks, pasta salad, fruit salad, and a bowl of cereal! Then I still had some left over so I could have a piece of pizza!!! I just love days like that. SPent over an hour at the gym last night. 20 min on Stair Master, 20 on Elliptical, then about 45 min working my upper body.

I dunno if any of you ladies have trouble with your water like I do, but once again Walmart to save the day. You all probably know this already but I am a little slow. Hill Country Fare makes Sugar Free Flavored waters, that count just like your water The Strawberry ones make it so much easier for me to get all my water in 'cause I get tired of the taste of plain water! Hope you all have a wonderful day! I will check back in later on in the afternoon!
Old 06-10-2003, 11:56 AM   #17  

Bandit2- Congrats on a fairly good weekend! I hope your WI goes well!
Mine is tonight...I am looking for renewed enthusiasm for the program...hopefully I find it soon!
Old 06-10-2003, 02:07 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 220/197/160

Height: 5'-3"

Good luck, Saskiemom for tonight. I find just be going to the meetings it remotivates me.

Retro - sometimes I squirt some lemon juice in my bottle of water for a little change. I carry it in my lunch-box (one of those plastic lemon balls).

Have any of you tried the fruitties? They are a good little treat to have in your purse (1 pt for whole roll) - gotta like it :-)

Keep up the faith, ladies. Bye for now.
Old 06-10-2003, 11:03 PM   #19  

Yay, I managed to stay the exact same!
What flavor of fruitties did you try, Bandit2?
Old 06-11-2003, 01:12 AM   #20  

I am so happy stayed op for the last three days. It helps when I can now eat the salads from work as my employee meal yeah me. I work at Mcdonalds. I love their new salads and I am not giving a bias opinion either LOL
Anyway I have weigh in on saturday so I will have to let everyone know what happens.

I have a busy summer ahead of me My 5 yr old has summer school. Then everyday possable I am going to ride a mile to our public pool swim for about 3-4 hours then ride the mile home. Then it is off to work. I am planning my daughters 1st birthday party in July. Then I have an uncle coming to visit from Korea. in July as well. While the daughter is at summer school I can get the house clean.

Are fruitie hard candy on the outside then the have either a liquid center or a chewy center I can't remember.

Sorry about the long post have a good week all be back later.

highest weight 215
Current weight 195
goal weight 115
Old 06-11-2003, 09:51 AM   #21  

Hi - I tried all the flavours. Think I like the strawberry & blackberry best, but lemon was OK too. Anyway, Judmom these are similar to wine gums but smaller & more chewy. Worth buying. They are weight watchers candy - I bought them at meeting. Just noticed our stats are about the same.

Congrats Saskie on not going up - good for you.
Hate seeing even a tiny little plus - bums be out.

Anyone stay focussed & will talk to you soon.
Old 06-11-2003, 11:13 AM   #22  

Judmom- Hey, don't ever worry about a long post! It is just great to hear you so happy! I didn't realize our dd's were so close in age, mine will be 1 the end of September! What kind of new salads does your McD's have?
Bandit2- I totally know what you mean, a tiny gain just seems worse than a maintain-even though it is often just water! To tell the truth, I weighed myself, was up .4#, ran to the bathroom, weighed myself again, and was the same! (One little perk to working at the meeting!)
My plan to not cave in this weekend is exactly that- PLANNING. I am going to PLAN exactly what I will eat and not stray from that plan. It will be hard, because I hopefully have a job interview out of town, a BBQ for Big Brothers, a possible cabaret, River Boat Races, and A Fathers Day BBQ. Hot dogs everywhere!! I will have to eat before I go, or take my own food along!
Anyway, I need to get through the week first!
I just feel stupid and lazy, because I know I should have been back at goal months ago! I definitely have to be back at goal before my dd turns a year!
Old 06-13-2003, 06:24 PM   #23  

HI Everyone! Weighed in on Wed. night. Lost 1 lb. That is 14 lbs so far. (I am in my 11th week) 16 more to go!!!!! I have 4 lbs to lose by my California trip. That's 2 weeks away! I am working out, along with keeping to my points. Do you think that my goal is realistic? My leader told me not to be surprised if I gain, or stay the same, because of the working out. I truely hope that that doesn't happen.
Let me know what you think!
Thanks!
Old 06-13-2003, 11:40 PM   #24  

Way to go, Deedee! You are doing great- should have no prob losing that 4#! I worked out hard at the gym a couple years ago while doing WW and it never effected my losses at all.
I had my very first teaching interview today. I was offered and accepted the job. As of Sept I will be teaching grades 8-12 PE,
Grade 9 homeroom, math and social, and Psych20.
I plan to start going to the gym again next week-I need to be in really great shape if I plan to teach PE! I think this will help me lose the last few #'s!!!
Old 06-14-2003, 02:59 AM   #25  

The new salads are california cobb,which is blue cheese,bacon, and diced egg. The next salad is ceaser which is shredded parmesean. last one is bacon ranch which is bacon and colby cheese. They all have iceberg mix and baby spring mix for the lettuce and you have a choice of grilled chicken and crispy chicken.

Speaking of chicken salads I went to wendy's and had their southwest chicken ceaser salad. But could not find any nutritional information on it. I asked at the store I was at they gave me the nutrition guide but did not have the salad. also checked on the web site and nothing there either. Does anyone know what the points are or dothey know of the nutritional info. thanks in advance.

Any way I am doing well with my points as well as my excercise for the most part. although I got some bad news today and that made my eating go out of control. but got back on track pretty quickly.
Old 06-14-2003, 05:38 PM   #26  

Saskiemom, thanks for the encouragement! And, a big Congrats on your new job!!!!! How exciting! I am having a good week end so far. (of course it's just started) Had a fat free, sugar free icecream cone while at a craft fair today. I enjoyed it, then wondered if it was worth the 5 points!! Yup! it was!!!
It's raining out, jeeze like that is something new lately! I am going for a walk anyway. Talk to you all soon!
Old 06-15-2003, 12:31 PM   #27  

Default Half Way Through The Weekend...

I ran into the same problem with the Southwest Chicken Ceasar at Wendys, Judmom. I believe I counted it as 10 pts or so, but I had the low fat ranch instead of the ceasar for dressing. It is really good low fat ranch!
Its great to hear you are still sticking to things!!
I got through Friday and Saturday without going off pts. That just leaves today, which might be a little tricky with the BBQ at my mom's tonight- she is not known for cooking super healthy, although it is always yummy! I think I will plan ahead by having a lower pts lunch, then walking lots at the River Boat Festival this afternoon.
I forgot how great the program is until yesterday. I had a hot dog, about 6 cheezies, a cookie, chicken kabobs, rice, salad, veggies, an apple and still had pts left for chips with dh when we watched our movie!! Has anyone tried the Rave Buffalo Wing chips? They are good, very spicy so they burn and you can't eat too many!!
Have a great Sunday!
Old 06-15-2003, 06:12 PM   #28  

HI Everyone, I am on track for this week end. Today, the weather is beautiful. Did some planting, raking, and sunbathing. Tommorw starts the work week. I have a busy one. 2 more weeks till California! I can hardly contain myself!! I figure if I can stay the same weight during vacation, that would be great! I am nervous about eating while I am there. How have others handled vacations while on WW? Any tips would be appreciated. Stay good to yourself. Talk to you soon.
Old 06-15-2003, 11:18 PM   #29  

Thumbs down Up to a Challenge

I have been waiting for a challenge, hope I'm not too late!!
I have lost 15lbs since Jan. but these last four days have killed me I have been off program and feel horrible. My goal is to be at 175 by the fourth that's 5 lbs unless I've gained during my food frenzy!! And also to walk at least 4 nights a week for at least an hour at a time. And I have got to start drinking my water again!! Keep me on track guys and good luck to everyone else!!!

start weight:195
current as of 6/10: 180
goal: 140
Old 06-16-2003, 09:34 AM   #30  

Hi everyone:

Congrats Saskie on your job! How exciting & something new to look forward to. Was down 1# on Thurs night but had a few too many things over the weekend. Had a birthday dinner for bf and a dinner at cousins with lots of finger foods. Actually, overall I don't think I did too bad - both were bbq foods.

Anyway hope everyone else is doing well & will check in soon.
Closed Thread