Old 05-25-2013, 07:47 AM   #106  
Knowing I'm worth it!

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'7"

Uggghhhhh! Memorial Day weekend in the furniture business means lots of food being brought into our store. Today, we are having a morning pep rally with food, then a bedding rep is bringing a huge spread from a local restaurant, and on Monday another rep is bringing Panera Bread. At least for Panera I got to order my own lunch so I know I can stay in my points and then tomorrow (Sunday) I can behave and get a good workout in before work.

Yes, I know I could just avoid the food being brought in but I'm JUST not that strong. I did eat my healthy breakfast and plan to bring some fresh fruit and lots of water. Maybe I will be so busy with customers there will be no time to eat!

I hope everyone else has a great weekend!!
Teresa66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 12:52 PM   #107  

S/C/G: 175.4/174.0/135

Height: 5'3"

I had my WI today... 0 lbs. I guess I should be happy it wasn't a gain but I had a good week so I'm a bit disappointed.
TerrapinMode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 04:54 PM   #108  
Cindy

S/C/G: 219/see ticker/136

Height: 5'6"

Arggggghhh! I know this is my normal week to gain (every 4 weeks) so I should be happy that at least I'm consistent. But 2.4 pounds, really?

I need to start running an extra day each week. For those of you that run, if I only run two days a week do you think it's better to separate them out, like on Sunday and Wednesday, or two in a row, like Saturday and Sunday? For my family's schedule, Saturday and Sunday only would be easier. But I don't want to risk injury. I'm only going three or four miles at a time.

How is everybody else doing this weekend?
forkeeps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 08:07 PM   #109  

After my on plan off plan gig, at WI today, I gained 1.5.

So, even though this is a holiday weekend, I need to get back to tracking and not worry about the activity - that is what is putting me in a negative mood.

So, back to what worked before.
chickadeee55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 11:17 PM   #110  
Cindy

Holy cow, folks, I ate so much today. We hosted a potluck today with some friends who really know how to cook. I had 53 points!! I don't think I've eaten that much in one day since before I started WW. Still have 11 WP left but I have 5 days left in my week.

Well, here's hoping that as long as I stay in my points the rest of the week, I'll be okay at the next WI.

Oh, but I did get well over 200% of my goal on my ActiveLink, so that should help. But sheesh I am so full!
Old 05-27-2013, 12:05 PM   #111  
It's me, Ashleyyy!

S/C/G: 291/~/185

Height: 5'8"

Went on a jog this morning. Time to get back into exercise. I am seeing the numbers on the scale drop this week, even tho I have been at potluck a and bbqs all weekend. FH and I are going to have a picnic this afternoon. Healthy foods on the menu for that.
smashlers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 04:36 PM   #112  

S/C/G: 238/Tick/185

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by forkeeps View Post

I need to start running an extra day each week. For those of you that run, if I only run two days a week do you think it's better to separate them out, like on Sunday and Wednesday, or two in a row, like Saturday and Sunday?
How far are you running?

I run T-Th-short and Sunday-longer run!
movielover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 08:17 PM   #113  

S/C/G: 175.4/174.0/135

Height: 5'3"

It's Memorial Day, we had a birthday party to go to and I am still well within my points. Yay! In fact, DH and I opted to ride bikes over (only 2.5 miles) to get in a little exercise. I stuck to one slice of pizza (8 not-so-filling points) and two slices of watermelon. I am noticing a drop on my own scale so hoping to keep this up until my next WI.
TerrapinMode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 08:46 PM   #114  
Cindy

Quote:
Originally Posted by movielover View Post
How far are you running?

I run T-Th-short and Sunday-longer run!
I only run 3-4 miles at a time. I can't do any longer at the moment. But your idea might work for me too. Like maybe I could go 1-2 miles at some point during the week then 3-4 on Sunday.

This week I will attempt to get up early on Wednesday and run while my husband is getting ready for work. Early, around 6:30am. That's at least an hour earlier than I usually get up, so we'll see how that goes.

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Congrats, Terrapin, on staying within your points at a pot luck. I wasn't able to even come close. Smashlers, hope you had a great, and healthy, picnic.
Old 05-29-2013, 01:49 PM   #115  

S/C/G: 238/Tick/185

Height: 5' 8"

First gain....Boooooo ONLY .2, but still!

I am not eating enough, and when I am eating, I am not eating the right stuff, I am convinced!

I guess .2 is a good pee! HA HA!
movielover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 08:02 PM   #116  

S/C/G: 208/Ticker/135

Height: 5'5 1/2

What's up buttercups!? May is about to end in a couple of days and it will be June! Days are so fast I tell ya. Sometime cant even keep track what day of the month is lol.

Ok. Last WI I only lost 0.8 lbs. But its still a lost right. Been weighing everyday and I have saw some loses and gain maybe like 0.2-0.4. I have been checking to see why I never got off this weight (180-185) for 6 months now and its frustrationg. So Been staying within points and trying not to use up all my WP. Seems its working. I know I know that's the concept of WW to stay within points blah blah blah. But I am so bad sometimes I go over it and sometimes get a -(neg) points. Right? Bad!! But now I am focused and I will and I will really really stay within points and never go over. I WILL and I CAN! (That's a motivation there lol) And besides my bday is coming up so I need to look a little bit good ( I will take it even its just 5 lbs lost).

Enough of my rants lol. Have a good one ladies and lets all keep on tracking!

Last edited by myfavisblue; 05-29-2013 at 08:03 PM.
myfavisblue is offline   Reply With Quote