Lunch: Big omlette with cheese and fried potatoes, 17pts

snack: Celebration bar, 2 pts
strawberries,0pts
tangerine, 0pts

Dinner, Spinach Lentil soup, 5pts
small peice of bread, 3pts

2 delicious dark beers, 10
2 glasses of wine, 9

UGH. I feel like crap. I shouldn't have drank so much.
smashlers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 09:47 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 185/168/150

Height: 5'8

Morning ladies,yesterday I came out of the shadows and posted for the first time.For almost 6 years I have been screwing around and never staying committed long enough to lose the weight.The plus side is I haven't gained just stayed the same.This is my year to do it.
I am faithfully back at meetings and tracking and today I have a free assessment at Koko Fit club.I am very excited about that.
I love the support you all are giving each other it is inspiring. So heres to making it our year and onward and downward!
fitbyforty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 01:57 PM   #18  

Had my weigh in today, 1.8 lbs lost. I have been on WW two weeks and total loss is 5 lbs. I feel good, mentally and about the program.

This morning I had an 11 pt breakfast which is alot for me and by the time my WW meeting rolled around I was starving, and I asked the leader why I was so hungry. Well, I ate breakfast at 4am and the meeting was at 8:30 - she told me I need to snack inbetween, 4 hours is a long time to go without having something, and our bodies need food.

I guess I forgot it was so long between breakfast and lunch. So, I am raring to go, at the meeting today, my goal is to walk every other day on the treadmill (that is after I unload all the clothes off of it). So I need some support to keep my butt moving and stick to the goal.

Hope everyone has a great day, it is 11 degrees here in WI, but the sun is shining.
chickadeee55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 03:27 PM   #19  
It's me, Ashleyyy!

S/C/G: 291/~/185

Height: 5'8"

Great job Chickadee! My sister and I are both on the program and whenever we talk on the phone to eachother, before hanging up, we say "Don't forget to pack a snack"... LOL. It's kind of a joke at this point because we say that instead of the normal "goodbye" or "talk to you later".... BUT ITS SO TRUEEEE!
Old 02-02-2013, 04:20 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 230/176/145

Height: 5'8

I just started WW this past Wednesday. I decided that I needed to commit to it since I was paying for it. I have always been interested in WW's and just decided to do it. Whats frusterating is my weigh in day and meetings are Wednesday evenings, and I work every Wednesday evening. So I am going to have to find a way to get weighed in.
I didn't realize how much food I was eating before until I had to start tracking everything that goes in my mouth! I have done really well so far, have not had to use any extra points, and I have 4 activity points so far. I feel good. I can't wait for my first weigh in, as my initial weigh in scared me. I didn't realize I weighed that much. Look forward to celebrating loses and getting to know all of you!
BrettnLaurynsmommi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 06:20 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 208/Ticker/135

Height: 5'5 1/2

Hi guys its been a long time since I visited this forum. Missed y'all! Maybe last of dec or jan not sure now. Anyway how y'all?? Me? Sad to say I am at a plateau mode. Yup been at same weight for this past maybe let say 2-3 months. Well was doing good before the holidays it was going down every WI but then it went back up again and stayed at the same weight (more or less like a yoyo kinda thing). Owwww its so hard to get back on track! So angry at myself

But today is a new day and month and I promised myself to do something about it. I will strictly follow and track all the food that gets stuffed in my mouth . No more excuses! TRACK TRACK TRACK!!!

No problem with the workout though cause I work out regulary. I hope as I get back on track I will be able to see a downward trend.
Good luck to me!!!

Have a good day guys!

Last edited by myfavisblue; 02-02-2013 at 06:23 PM.
myfavisblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 03:58 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 297/287/140

Height: 5'6

I am in heaven! I just found out that my FAVORITE chips...that I figured would have to be cut out completely...ketchup potato chips....are only 4 points a serving!!! These chips are very hard to find in my area and I was thrilled to find them again about a month ago but figured I would have to give them up on WW. Now I found out that I don't have to! Only 4 points for a serving!!

So I am in heaven!
It's my day off so, everyone is asleep and I grabbed my dinner:
I have an orange, some strawberries, a pomegranate, smart ones ziti with meatballs AND two servings of my ketchup potato chips!

Add in a new to me Garfield book some reruns of Dr. Who and I have a perfect night lined up! Whoop!!!

Roxanne
roxannestags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:01 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 278.4/see siggy/178.4

Height: 5'6"

roxannestags - great news about your fav chips. I got that same feeling when I found out that my fav pita chips were 3.5 pts an ounce.

DH and I discovered a great breakfast treat that I wanted to share with you. Trader Joes Triple Berry Bran Muffins. 1 muffin has only 3 pts. They are pretty good (a little dry though). This morning I had 2 muffins with a couple of cups of coffee with 1 cup skim milk, and a pear. I had a 7 point breakfast and am totally full. Best part? 7 g of fiber per muffin. I think that should get stuff moving today. :-D
gooch100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:17 AM   #24  

I'll have to try those. We don't have a trader joes on this side of the mountain but I am going to seattle soon and going to stop in one over there. It's a neat store!

Roxanne
Old 02-03-2013, 03:33 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 210/175.3/TBD

Height: 5'2

Welcome, brettnl....Isn't it enlightening to see how many points some things are?!

I am starting this week out right...have been eating good and my new heart rate monitor says I burned 634 calories in spinning. I weighed in at 200.2 lbs, so I am hoping to dip into onederland by this time next week. Hope everyone has a good day!

breakfast:
whole wheat english muffin with 1 tbsp peanut butter (5)
strawberries (0)

lunch:
3 oz Tyson grilled chicken (3)
green giant 'healthy weight' veggies (4)

eta: I ruined my eating a bit, but stayed within today's points, so it is all good..

Snack:
Kashi cookie (3)

Superbowl splurge:
veggies and 11 kashi pita chips with hummus (5)
pulled chicken on a whole wheat bagel thin (8)
baked potato slices with margarine and lite cheese (6)

used:
30/30 + 4/5 activity points

Posted from 3fatchicks.com App for Android

Last edited by straightahead; 02-03-2013 at 07:12 PM.
straightahead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 05:04 PM   #26  

just jumping in i guess. i've been doing online ww since just before the new year and have been lurking a couple days now.
mom2threebratz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 05:40 PM   #27  
Onward & Downward

Welcome to the newbies.

That's so neat when you find something you love is doable and stay OP!

I just exercised 2 1/2 miles or thereabouts on WATP. Lol good thing because I promised my daughter I'd take her to Red Lobster tonight. Won't have my normal food but still should be good.

Last edited by LuvCats; 02-03-2013 at 05:40 PM.
LuvCats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 04:03 AM   #28  

Straight: Good job on the great start! It's exciting to be so close to onederland! You did MUCH better with your superbowl splurge that I did with mine!

Mom2three: Welcome! I just started with WW online. I am loving it so far

LuvCats: Red Lobster is my FAVORITE reseteraunt. Good thing I don't go there very often! Good job on the 2 1/2 miles! That is fantastic!

So lets see. Here was my eating for yesterday. Bear in mind that I consdiered it a splurge day. I DID splurge but I didn't use or even go over all my weekly points (rather proud of that). I DID eat more than I wanted. I was full but the things looked so good that I wanted them. I also had the dreaded munchies where I just wanted to eat. So mix the bad in with the good, I did overeat, but not to the extent I normally would have. I kept within my points (in fact I still have 30 weekly points). Could be better but it used to be a LOT worse!

1 am
Smart ones ziti and meatballs (10)
2 servings ketchup potato chips (9)
orange
strawberries

8am
pomegrante
1 c oatmeal with banana 4
sausage 6
1 serving ketchup potato chips 4

3pm
pizza 8
red velvet cookies 5

Snacks:
3 chocolate covered cherries 5
2 servings ketchup potato chips 9
cherry cordial cookie 5
4 servings buffalo style stuffed celery 4

I used all my daily allowance, 1 activity point and 26 of my weekly points. It's a lot used but in the past I have been way worse so in the end, I am happy about this.

Roxanne
Old 02-04-2013, 06:57 AM   #29  
It's me, Ashleyyy!

S/C/G: 291/~/185

Height: 5'8"

Good morning everyone!

Yesterday's menu:
Breakfast: omelette with cheese and potatoes 16pts

Pm snack: some blueberry diet cake a coworker made 3pts?
A bite or two of some vegetarian chili 1pt
Pop chips, 4pts

Dinner: chicken bake with ff mushroom soup. 12pts!
(I don't know how that happened with the chicken.. Seems like a lot to me. I had to have the talk with my BF about cooking with oil and that he needs to chill if be wants me to be able to eat it.)
Spaghetti squash, 0pts
Spinach salad 2pts

Pop chips, 1 pts
Pop corn, 3 pts
Cookie 3pts

45 total: over for the day!!

(Ugh I am sucking at this right now) working out everyday does not give me e option to eat whatever I want.

Last edited by smashlers; 02-04-2013 at 06:57 AM.
Old 02-04-2013, 07:32 AM   #30  

S/C/G: 210/175.3/TBD

Height: 5'2

welcome, mom2!

luvcats...hope red lobster was good.

Roxanne and smashlers...nice job tracking! In the past, I had a tendency to not even try tracking at parties, and that is really bad.

Today is Monday....a long day at work (8:30-7)....and I didn't get enough sleep. Gotta stay in control with the eating today!

breakfast: greek yogurt with granola and berries (7)
banana (0)

Posted from 3fatchicks.com App for Android
straightahead is offline   Reply With Quote