Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2012, 02:54 AM   #1  
Made of Starstuff

Wink WW MM CHALLENGE! November & December - Goal Setting/Week 1 - All Are Welcome!

to the WW MM Challenge! Goal Setting & Week 1!

This challenge is beginning October 29th, and a Final Update thread will be posted December 31st. The calendar year has been nice. We'll be ending this Challenge just as the NEW YEAR begins

There are plenty of holidays coming up, plus colder weather brings its own challenges. Let's keep on track now so it's a strong habit as the Holiday Season rounds the corner!

Rules: Easy as a small slice of pie (as long as you track it! )!

Pick a goal, any goal, and post it here! Pick many goals if you wish! They don't have to be weight-related, but they certainly can be. Whatever healthy goals you make, they're all good. Anything to take steps over the next two months towards a healthier you.

A new thread will be posted each Monday for the new week. Simply update everyone on how you're doing at any point that week, or even every day! Whatever helps you achieve your goals. Keep accountable, and keep coming back

This is a very loose challenge. Not everyone weighs in on the same day, nor will we all have the same goals. Don't worry about doing things exactly as someone else, just join in to talk about how you're doing, and encourage others!

The last week there will be a final update thread.

So... JOIN IN! Yes, YOU! Post a goal! We want to see you reach it

----
For those who are interested, some of our challenge members enjoy tracking their weigh-ins on a spreadsheet. It is completely optional.

Here's the Link to the November/December Spreadsheet!

If you've never used the sheet before, Please see the attached thumbnail below for instructions on how to use the spreadsheet properly

Enjoy!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WWMMCHALLENGESPREADSHEET.jpg (34.1 KB, 11 views)
Old 10-29-2012, 06:30 AM   #2  
Doing something for me!

S/C/G: 210.8/see ticker/125-135

Height: 5'4"

I just filled out my info. I was waiting for a new challenge to start. I have been back on track with my WW points plus for around 9 weeks. Hoping to make my 165 goal by the end of the year but holiday foods are scaring me LOL.
Old 10-29-2012, 09:54 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 202/144/Lean/Fit

Height: 5'2

Just posted my goal. My insurance covers WW at a ridiculously LOW rate for one year and my one year is up 12/08/12. I'm not sure if I can get to my goal before then, but I should be able to get to it by 12/31/2012. Luckily I'm one of those ODD BIRDS that actually loses weight better in the fall and winter than in the spring and summer. All those nice summer fruits are SO good with wine......LOL.
Old 10-29-2012, 01:08 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 226/174.6/160

Height: 5'6

Hi ladies! Put in my info and my goal weight is 198. I've been at it for 7 weeks and am down 19lbs as of this morning. I signed up for a 30lbs by New Years challenge on the 20-Somethings board but am realistically aiming for 30lbs total by then (not from Oct 1st). That will put me in onederland for the first time since my senior year in high school (10 years ago, eek!). Other goals are 3 trips to the gym and a dvd workout a week and atleast 3 bottles of water a day. Good luck! Let's say no to holiday gaining!
Old 10-29-2012, 01:22 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

I was doing SO well at the beginning of September into some of October and then everything went the opposite direction. I am so sick of being within the same 4-5 pounds!!!!

I have this one particular number that I have hit three times already on WW, but each time I hit that number, the scale goes back up immediately and I have to fight for months to get back there. Its almost like my body gets freaked out at that specific number and shoots back up as a defense mechanism/brain block!!! My goal is to get past that number.

As of right now, that means 5 pounds total. I would love to be out of the 170's by the end of the year, but I will live with the 5 pounds just to prove that I can get past that "magic number".
Old 10-29-2012, 03:25 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 216/181.8/150 (march/2013)

Height: 5'6''

Hello!! Going to continue with this challenge. I didn't reach my goal in the other one (15lb), so now i'm down to a more realistic goal.
Let's hope I can prove myself wrong!
Good luck to all!!
Old 10-30-2012, 08:42 AM   #7  

Hi, Hope you don't mind me joining. I just started back on WW this week. Lost 30 pounds then gained 10 back so I am hoping to be down at least 5 by the end of this challenge if not more. I really need to get back on track and hoping this will help.

Rhonda
Old 10-30-2012, 05:06 PM   #8  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Great some new faces and some of us just will never go away

Ok here I go again but this time I just want to be under 150 and like you chele my body just freaks when I go under that magic number my number is 150.6

Well I just started NRoL4W and it is a 6-7 month program I am hoping that by doing something different I will see the scale move and if not at least some body reshaping
Old 11-03-2012, 10:23 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 132/132/125

Height: 5'5"

I'm in!!! Slowly moving toward my goal... Lost 3 pounds at the last challenge - if I can duplicate that success - I'm happy!!
Old 11-03-2012, 03:08 PM   #10  
Geeky Member

Height: 5'4"

Hello again! My goal this time is to not gain weight (overall) at the end of the challenge. That in and of itself is enough of a challenge for me around the holidays. So even if I don't lose any weight, I'll be happy if I don't gain. I also want to continue my gym routine of going 4-5 days a week for about 1 hour each time.
Old 11-03-2012, 06:44 PM   #11  
Mind-Mouth-Muscle-Motion

S/C/G: 274/ticker/174

Height: 5'10"

Hello, I would like to join you for this challenge. I just added my info.

I would also like to start exercising again three times a week to start.

My usual WW meeting is on Saturday, but I will have to weigh in on Wednesday a few times due to being out of town, so my updates will be all over the map.
Closed Thread