3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Watchers (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-watchers-18/)
-   -   New Forum (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-watchers/2566-new-forum.html)

quilting lady 03-04-2001 10:15 PM

The more I play with it the more I like it!! Good job 3FC. Thanks:)

NASCAR Woman 03-05-2001 01:39 AM

Freaking Me Out

Maybe I'll eventually get used to it, but right now it's freaking me out! This new forum is weird.

Suzanne 3FC 03-05-2001 05:52 AM

I wasn't quite sure about it the first few times I had seen it used on the internet. But after I started using it and discovered many of the new features, I fell in love with it. The most important thing, though, is that it will withstand our traffic levels and high number of posts. The ubb would die when it reached 70,000 posts (often less), so we had to prune it back constantly. I've heard that this thing can handle hundreds of thousands of posts! So no more pruning :) I imported about 2 weeks worth of posts into this to get it started, and from now on, there will be no end in sight *fingers crossed*

NASCAR woman, it's good to see you here! I've received a few inquires from people that have missed you lately. :)

2BFIT1 03-05-2001 06:31 AM

I love the ability to be in the middle of replying to a post and be able to see the thread at the same time.The buddy list will be fun also. Thanks Suzanne!

Hey NASCAR! Good to see ya here.

Itryharder 03-05-2001 08:29 AM

NASCAR,
Good to see you back. And good luck with your weight loss!

Wolfangel 03-05-2001 10:09 AM

Holey Moley! This place HAS changed! Glad to see some familiar faces!!

Woo!

:)

Lauren H 03-05-2001 10:30 AM

Good heavens!

Have I really posted 565 times or some such incredible number??? Wow!

Great new forum, Suzanne. I'm really enjoying it. I especially love seeing when the last post was added to a thread -- and it's very interesting to see how often a thread was viewed vs. how many posts appear! For those people who feel no one is listening because no one has posted to their thread, just take a look at how many people view the thread. Enlightening!

Thanks!

--Lauren

ChrisNJakesMom 03-05-2001 10:48 AM

This was pretty intimidating at first, but the more I play... it is pretty cool...

I am very confused about the times, though? :?:

I feel so dignified...Senior Member :smug:

Lisa K.

Tara 03-05-2001 11:08 AM

I LOVE IT!

Suzanne - This is great! Thanks so much :)

Tara :s: (I especially like the new smilies!!)

P.S. If you want to change your "title" just go to your profile and you can do that. You can do other stuff there too. Really cool :)

Wolfangel 03-05-2001 11:11 AM

I like the fact you can change your title..LOL

Mine fits perfectly! HA HA HA HA

:devil:

ChrisNJakesMom 03-05-2001 11:43 AM

Cool, I just found where you can change your title, and all that cool stuff ...

Juliarh 03-05-2001 12:00 PM

Very cool upgrade!

Suzanne, this is a very cool upgrade -- I love all the features, especially the one that Wolfangel pointed out lol

Thanks so much for all your hard work!

BigFatBooty 03-05-2001 12:02 PM

NASCAR Woman - i agree

impressed with forum, but having some trouble finding way around. HELP.

:?:

LilyG 03-05-2001 12:12 PM

Thanks!

This is great Suzanne! Thanks! :smug:

Sis 03-05-2001 04:55 PM

Just thought I would put in my 2 cents. I think the new forum is pretty cool. :) You are so great to put so much effort into this forum. Keep up the good work, it's awsome. :D Have a great day....Sis