Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2012, 04:56 PM   #16  
Full Figured Member

S/C/G: 222/210/159

Height: 5'4"

Wink Walking on my lunch break!

Started walking on my lunch break and man I love it!

It has helped me to stay focused after work, because walking for 15mins in a steep incline is very difficult when your heavy! Then 15 mins back and some lungs down hill are hitting my thighs and all before 1pm!

Gonna hope for a good weigh in this Monday and let's all start walking at lunch time!!
Old 03-01-2012, 08:41 PM   #17  
Pinup extraordinaire!

S/C/G: 273/232.4/165

Height: 5'8"

CutieCourt-Welcome back!
Tudor Rose-I CANNOT believe how many points those Reese eggs are! I wanted one until I calculated it! Glad you got to enjoy though! I'm slightly jealous, think I may allow myself one this week. Mack bought some Girl Scout cookies, but we haven't received them yet. Luckily, they aren't that many points. I love the couch to 5k program. I need to get started on it again.

I lost 2.0 this week, so I'm happy. Been eating all of my points and it's going about the same as not eating all my points.
Old 03-02-2012, 06:19 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

Angelsgirl - That's awesome that you started walking at lunch time!!! I wish that was an option for me, but we get 22 minutes for lunch, so there isn't much time for anything besides eating as fast as I can and maybe using the restroom before the kids get back! haha

Those Reese's eggs are the DEVIL!!! But oh so freaking good!!! The mini version of the eggs aren't as bad points wise, but then you're forced to be diligent about eating only one and we all know how hard that can be.
Old 03-02-2012, 08:21 AM   #19  
girl disappearing

S/C/G: 311/239.2/195

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chele615 View Post
Those Reese's eggs are the DEVIL!!! But oh so freaking good!!! The mini version of the eggs aren't as bad points wise, but then you're forced to be diligent about eating only one and we all know how hard that can be.
I have a bag of the mini ones in my freezer I was terrible with them last weekend, but this week I'm being *much* better about only eating one. Twice this week I worked my points so I had the extra points at the end of the day to have one after work. And I made sure to take as long as possible to eat it!
Old 03-02-2012, 12:30 PM   #20  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

anglesgirl good for you for starting to walk at lunch that is so awesome.

Well I am liking this new scale I got. I did my first "weigh in" yesterday morning and it showed I was 3lbs less than my old scale and this morning it is showing I am down another 2...what is going on? I hope this stays this way until my real weigh in Monday
Old 03-02-2012, 12:39 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 252/see ticker/199

Height: 5'7"

I got my new scale in as well and really like it. My weight hasn't moved around too much but I hope upping my water due to all my higher sodium foods helps. I've been so busy I'm relying on too many frozen things and soups and haven't had time to stock up my fridge and freezer with my homemade meals. While these crutches are fine calorie/point wise, the sodium is a bloat master!

Oh, and happy Friday!!!!!!!!
Old 03-03-2012, 11:58 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 190/160.5/125

Height: 5'2

Hello everyone, my name is Razz and I'd like to join you! I just had baby #3 last month and am ready to lose this baby weight for the last time! I lost 125 pounds with WW after baby #1 in 2007. Lost all my baby weight again with #2 in 2009 and then gained a ton of weight after a miscarriage in 2011 (total emotional eater). I gained 34 pounds with baby #3 and lost 22 as of 2/27, my first day OP.

My first weigh in is on Monday and I've had a pretty good week so far! My starting weight is 190 and my goal is 125! I'm doing the Momentum plan on my own at home. Being on maternity leave, I can't afford to attend meetings right now.

Nice to meet everyone!
Old 03-03-2012, 02:17 PM   #23  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Welcome Razz! and congrats on the new baby!
Well today I have to attend my niece's wedding reception after working 1/2 a day so will not get a chance to go to the gym...and all that bad food to boot. It is being catered at a local resturant so I am not in control. I did look online at the menu and might be able to get by some grilled seafood.
Old 03-04-2012, 11:46 AM   #24  
WW Moderator

Hi Razz! Welcome to 3FC!

Nancy, good luck at your reception. Maybe you can sneak in a little fresh fruit, that will blend in with the dinner?
Old 03-04-2012, 08:23 PM   #25  
Madeleine

S/C/G: sw187/cw152/gw140

Height: 5 ft 3.5 in or 163 cm

Hi all: going to a friend's for tea this evening and made some brownies. If nothing else, I like that I can control the points in them. The are the size of normal cupcakes (made them in my own muffin tin) and used the online recipe builder. Used splenda for sweetener, and applesauce to replace most of the oil, and in addition to flour used oatmeal and almond flour, and cocoa, so they are pretty low fat, and full of power foods. Feeling kinda pleased with myself.
Since I missed last weeks meeting for work, I went to a different one in a city not too far away. Turns out the place is a headquarters for ww, and it was a large meeting, though several people knew each other there.
Liked it even less than my own meeting, where I am getting to know folks. For now I will stick with the meetings in my own small town, when I can, and just go weigh in as needed if I can't go to that. I don't love it, but want the accountability. I didn't lose in the last week, but think I am going down this week, and am determined to be under 170 by the end of the month. I seem to have been stuck at this weight for a long time and really have trouble getting under this since I have been working at losing weight. ( I got under 170 briefly on Atkins, but sat at 173 for the longest time. It seems to be my "setpoint" I guess. )
Gonna really buckle down, but it IS hard. I have been having trouble being hungry some days, and need to up my power foods.
Acrtivity points, here I come!
Old 03-04-2012, 08:53 PM   #26  
Betsey

S/C/G: 232.2/185.5/160

Height: 5'10

Hi Ladies!

I'll be going for my 3rd weigh in on Wednesday (I usually go on Tuesdays, however I have a work meeting this week) and am very excited. I love going to the meetings and hearing about others success as I really do feel more empowered after every meeting.

I am nervous about this week though. I've been really cutting back and holding true to my points, however I don't feel any different this week. I just hope that things are happening for the best and I can't see it yet!

I'm so glad that I joined though! It's been amazing and I've never felt so motivated to lose weight in my life.

Glad to "meet" all of you and look forward to hearing about all of your success as well!
Old 03-04-2012, 10:52 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 252/see ticker/199

Height: 5'7"

Hope everyone did well on their weekend. Friday was slightly rough for me as DH and I went out to eat. But I got half an adobo sandwich, no chips or fries but didn't do too great with baked lentil chips and light veggie dip. I had plenty of weekly points but I still didn't plan it and got a tad frustrated.

I've really got to get my emotional eating in check though. I've done pretty well so far but this semester is going to be really rough on me. Everytime I have homework for my drawing class I end up in tears. My instructor goes on and on and on about everything thats wrong with my work in front of the class, we're talking 10-15 minutes. Then, as if to make it OK, she ends it with "But it's good." I'm ready to pull my hair out! My mantra is "Make it to May!" and be as strong and possible not to eat my emotions in chocolate. Thankfully DH just gets a chocolate egg at the store and eats it right away so nothing bad is sitting around the house.

Wow, that ended up being a pity party but I feel a little better after ranting.
Old 03-05-2012, 10:41 AM   #28  

S/C/G: 190/160.5/125

Height: 5'2

The weekend went well! It was MIL's birthday yesterday and she had a dinner at her house. I planned accordingly and had a big salad, shrimp scampi and even chocolate cake for dessert. I skipped the garlic bread and ice cream. I brought my own Ronzoni smart taste spaghetti and a cup of mixed veggies to "beef up" the scampi. I used 10 weekly points, not bad at all!

The scale was very good to me this morning! I was down 6 pounds this week!! I was not expecting such a big loss, especially without exercise. I'm waiting for my OB to clear me at my 6 week appointment before I start.

Muffin - Your teacher sounds like a real peach, ugh. So rude! 8ish weeks left to deal with her. Can you exercise when you get home to blow off some steam, instead of reaching for the chocolate? A kickboxing DVD would be good after this class!
Closed Thread