Hello Ladies!

• So I've been pretty MIA I know. I need to start coming back here multiple times a day.

I've been on and off the WW train for weeks. I "officially" re-started yesterday.

My current weight is 277.2. I'm still well below where I was when I got pregnant, and I need to keep it that way.

Things have been stressful and I can't control or have had a hard time controlling is my binging, but I HAVE to get it under control.

My activity is limited because my back is messed up. I go to the doctor so hopefully they can get it fixed so I can start workin out at least a half hour a days. IDK how much time I can put towards it. I go back to work March 12th and with 2 toddlers and 2 infants, it's going to be hard, but if I can get myself 30 mins a day, it'll be good.
  • First of all congrats on going back to ww and returning to the fold

and all I have to say is OMG who needs formal exercise with 2 toddlers and 2 infants?? You have me for you I am amazed you even have the energy to come here to write

We are here to give you whatever support you need
  • Yay for being back!
    You can do it!
  • Welcome back!!! I agree with everyone else....the 2 toddlers and 2 infants are going to be exercise enough!!! Good for you for being back. We missed you around here
  • Welcome back!! Both to WW and 3FC
  • HI welcome back !
  • Welcome back