Old 02-17-2012, 12:40 PM   #1  

Height: 5'2"

Question Is display larger on new calculator?

I have the original PP calculator with the smaller buttons. I just noticed they have a newer model that has larger buttons. Does anyone know if the display is larger too??

Marie
tiniree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 01:08 PM   #2  
Made of Starstuff

The display on the calculator that boasts "new bigger buttons" has a nearly 2" wide x 1" tall display.

I'm not sure how this display size compares to the older display size as I only have this one particular calculator. For me, this calculator's display is sufficiently large enough to clearly read the numbers and information.
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 01:19 PM   #3  

Height: 5'2"

Thanks. My husband has a woman in his office that has it and he took/sent me pics of it. I know the buttons are definitely larger, but I am not sure about the display size.

Hoping someone here has both and can compare?

Marie
tiniree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 06:21 PM   #4  
WW Moderator

I will search for mine tonight. I thought I had it in my desk drawer, but when I pulled it out I realized that was my calculator from the previous points plan! I'm sure it's here somewhere, although there is a possibility I threw it out because the buttons didn't respond well. I'll look and let you know!
Jennifer 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 11:14 AM   #5  
WW Moderator

I looked all over and I can't find my calculator - but at my meeting, they are selling both versions so I'll check for you in the morning when I go weigh in.
Jennifer 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote