Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2003, 01:57 PM   #31  
Just girl striving 4 thin

You know I was thinking that very thing...as long as I stayed OP last week and didn't ahve a loss and if I stay OP this week then I should do something...we will see.
I worked out hard this am...I rarely sweat do you think I am not exerting myself enough? Cool a day with the hubby..any hot plans? We are having a sitter tonight and having to go to a hail and Farewell at a restaurant...praying I can stay OP We think we are going to order one meal and the split it...HTey offer Halibut (breaded and deep fried) or steak with a potato..and salad. SO Don said he is going to get the steak and just cut a bit of it off for me and then cut the pot in half and eat a lot of salad!! We will see...I wish I could bring in our own dessert. We had Sugar free and fat free choco pudding with FF cool whip last night it was really good!! Well better get going...house needs a little cleanign done. It says you posted at 2:27 were you really up that early on the computer????? Hey what is your real name??? :-)
hey Bandit2 whatcha doin'?
Old 03-14-2003, 02:50 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 220/197/160

Height: 5'-3"

Hi ladies:

Was having computer problem & had to test this programme.
It is working now.

I also live in Canada (near Toronto) It has been really cold & snowey here. But soon the warm weather will be here.

Hope you ladies have a great OP weekend.

Bye for now, Gail.
Old 03-14-2003, 02:54 PM   #33  

Hey Gail
The wind has been strong here in AK no snow or rain though.
-12 as we speak...not with the wind chill factor.
I am afraid we are far away from warm weather glad you have light at the end of your tunnel.
Your call name sounds familiar where have we chatted before??
are you a WW gooroo?
SeeYa
Old 03-15-2003, 12:21 PM   #34  

Hi Sheree

I have been on these boards since last summer & have been WW for 1-1/2 years with my 2 girlfriends. I post on the Mon w/i and the St Patrick's challenge - how about you?

Bye for now, Gail.
Old 03-15-2003, 01:15 PM   #35  

Oh yeah I have read the Mon WI so that is where I have seen your name!!!
1 1/2 years huh? How have you done? I only started 01/02/03! Did you make your goal for the st. Patricks challenge? I post on the Let's Start Again thread and the Thurs WI~ Chat! I have only been posting for a month or so! Well these kids want to go swim...-10 outside but hey what every floats their boat...it is an indoor pool on post!
Chat later...
Old 03-15-2003, 01:17 PM   #36  

Hey Sis... What's up!
Old 03-16-2003, 10:07 AM   #37  
Sis

S/C/G: 306highest/281/265.5/180

Height: 5' 5"

Hi Sheree. Not much is up. Today is warm but very foggy. I don't mind though. We will probably take a walk today and it makes it kind of interesting. When we walk we walk to the end of our road and back which is about 2.2 miles. We had a nice time last night. I love seafood and the place we went has a lot of that, so I was happy. I basically took a day off from counting points yesterday but I have been so good all week that I don't think it will hurt and I sometimes think those days jumpstart me loosing again. How are you doing? I am keeping my fingers crossed for both of us this week. I hope I can loose t hat 2.5 lbs! You have a great day and I will chat later......Sis
Old 03-16-2003, 01:57 PM   #38  

Hey Gail...I was jumping around the site this am since my threads have been slow...and saw your post... how are you doing? Are you discouraged...were you going with some friends and now they are not going? Sheree~

"Hi everyone:

My two friends missed WW meeting again last night, but I knew I had to go anyway. After missing last week & getting off track I knew I would be up - just felt it. And I was up 6# for the last two weeks. I know some is from too much sodium (movie popcorn & chinese) but honestly I was shocked to see such a big jump.

To make the challenge it means I have to lose 7.6# this week which is stretching it abit. Seems when I have a really good w/i I get a little smug about it & let things slip. So this is a good lesson for me to see how easily I can gain it back. I think my body is a "fat sponge" and anything extra just gets soaked up & retained.

Goal this week is to eat within point range, excercise, exercise and journal, journal.

Hope everyone makes their goal. Bye for now.

Old 03-16-2003, 02:00 PM   #39  

Hey sis...Sounds like a relaxing evening... Did you go on a date...with your hubby!
We swam...gazed at moose...and had the Veggie Edge at Pizza Hut..have you had that? 1 point a piece!!
SOunds like the Wendy Plan high day of points then down again to the normal points...I have not tried it but read about it. yeah I hope we have a good week....rooting for that 100lb goal!!!!
Old 03-16-2003, 11:08 PM   #40  

Hi Sheree:

I am doing fine - pretty much stayed OP this week and walked a total of 5 miles (1 at a time using the WATP tapes). My friends have just been busy - we will all be going to WW Mon night. That is our regular w/i night. It seems I do really good through the week, but have a problem staying OP on the weekends. My bf likes to go out & sometimes it is easy to fall off programme.

How is your week going?
Old 03-17-2003, 01:17 PM   #41  
One Day At A Time

Hi

I have read your thread for awhile. Thought I would pop in and say hi. Hope you all don't mind.

Sheree - I have a son that moved to Fairbanks almost 2 years ago. I saw that you were from there too. He is going to school at the university and working at a local grocery store. We drove up to help him move his stuff. It's a beautiful place in the fall. I tend to watch for things about Fairbanks now that he is there. I miss him a lot. We were hoping to get up there this summer, but it looks like it won't happen. DS is going to come home for a quick trip instead.
I saw that you just started in Jan. You are doing well on WW. Almost 20#.....
I have been on ww for awhile now. My motto has been - Quitting is not an option. After having been on and off ww so many times, I decided that this was it...

Old 03-17-2003, 02:14 PM   #42  
Sis

Well today was another VERY foggy morning. The school was delayed 2 hrs. I'm sure my dd was thrilled. I am back OP and doing ok so far after my night out this last weekend. We will see what Thurs. ( or Fri. ) brings. Fingers crossed. It sounds so cool to just be able to sit around and see moose in your yard. We use to have the deer come up to our fruit trees quite a bit but lost some of the trees and now not so many deer come up. You have to catch them mighty early in the morning if you want to see them. We walked 2.2 miles again yesterday. I will see if dd and dh want to walk this afternoon since it is nice out now. Well enough rambling for me today. Hope you have a great day. Chat later.....Sis
Old 03-19-2003, 03:21 PM   #43  
Sis

Sheree, hows it going? Hope everything is ok. Things on this end pretty good. Weather is nice. Going to rain today though. That's ok, I sleep good when it rains. Welcome new posters to this thread. Hope everyone has a great week.....Sis
Old 03-19-2003, 03:35 PM   #44  

yeah I have not posted here in a few days...what is up with that... HUH??? SO hear I am ...
I am doing ok! It is spring break....so the kdis are really driving me crazy...Cole was sick the past few days...potty training lawrence! I went out to eat last night and did ok but they advertised this meal being low cal only a 6 oz chicken/1 cup of noodles/sauce...bread adn salad...I said hold the bread and dressing on the side. They brought teh main meal later and it was twice as much as what htey said...so I immediately set aside half of it. It was good too...I drank a lot of water so I wouldn't eat too much food. Weigh in is tomorrow....I just walked on teh tread mill for 1 hour 20 min ~ 4 miles!!! Rain huh? Sis how are you doing? Do you feel lighter...like 2.5 lbs???

Welcome Joyce we have only lived in AK 1 year where is your son working...what grocery store? UAF is a good college! We go to hockey games there all the time. YOur weight loss journey looks good...-77.6 sounds great..I am worried about taht...taking a long time to loose...because the weight loss weeks are slow adn then getting discouraged..SIs you could add some advice to this too...how long did it take you to get to your almost 100 lbS!!? So you are weigh in is Thursdays... do you go to a meeting?
Old 03-19-2003, 03:38 PM   #45  

How was your WI on Monday Bandit2?? I am sorry I missed that..did your friends show up too? Support is a wonderful thing. Going out is hard but my hubby are starting to eat salads and or soup and then splitting a meal so the food is not so much. My hubby is always in the frame of mind to lose weight or stay in shape. In the Army he has to watch it and keep to a standard!! Well how is your week going?
Closed Thread