Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2012, 11:29 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 298.6/298.6/175

Height: 5'9''

I lost an additional 1.6 this week! I was pretty happy with that. I've decided to be happy with any loss this time around. I feel like my biggest problem last time was high expectations. I would work hard all week and then only see a small loss when I was hoping for 3 pounds at the very least.

I'm really glad I started this challenge. Sometimes when I was having a hard time this week, I thought about trying to keep up with my losses by the end of the challenge period.
Old 01-14-2012, 11:43 AM   #32  
I'm a princess.True story

S/C/G: 184.6/132.8/140

Height: 5'8''

Congrats to all the loosers (weight loosers lol!)!

slimplicity, I'm sorry for your gain. but hang in here, as lovely said, in a couple of months, when you'll see how the things you've accomplished, you'll forget about this rough part.

Yay for your walk lovely do what you gotta do, girl!

nancy, I'm glad you're having a good time and don't stress to much about the food choices and everything...well, it right to thing about it, but try to not focus on that.. have a great time with your family and the body will do the rest

I went running last night with a woman in my lab.. I was aiming for a 5k but I finally did a 6k with her. What a great motivation! We were running in a loop and on one side, it was uphill and really windy... but on the other side of the loop we were running in a fluffly snow, it was so charming

Oh and also, the scale was mean with me and not moving, I was feeling bloated and everything... Well TOM showed up yesterday morning. Hope the bloated tummy will go away after that
Old 01-14-2012, 01:08 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 280/280/175

Height: 5ft11

Just had to adj mine as I thought I weighed less then I do so I put the correct weight for starting on mine Thursday 1/19/12 will be my first weigh in so will keep fingers crossed.
Old 01-15-2012, 12:19 AM   #34  
Made of Starstuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancylmrn View Post
Just wanted to check in while I had a free moment.
Sounds like you're doing pretty alright there! Especially with the walking. Have fun and enjoy it

Quote:
Originally Posted by nlm1106 View Post
I lost an additional 1.6 this week!
Nice! Any loss on the scale is a step in the right direction. I think it's wise to be happy with that. Long as we keep moving downward, yeah?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboMammoth View Post
I went running last night with a woman in my lab.. I was aiming for a 5k but I finally did a 6k with her.
Love it You are ROCKIN' the running, Turbo
Old 01-15-2012, 10:39 AM   #35  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Just an update did go into San Fran yesterday and out of the 9 hours we were gone must say at least 7 of those I was walking....
Took a tour of a WWII sub really cool
Bought a great new purse at DSW
Whoo Hoo
Old 01-15-2012, 05:38 PM   #36  
I'm a princess.True story

S/C/G: 184.6/132.8/140

Height: 5'8''

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancylmrn View Post
Bought a great new purse at DSW
Whoo Hoo
yay for the walking and YAY for the new purse
Old 01-15-2012, 07:10 PM   #37  

Looks like the exercise paid off this week. I was down 3.8. YAY!

Of course this makes me a little nervous for next week. It always seems like when I have a big loss I'm up the next week.
Closed Thread