Old 01-04-2012, 09:27 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 218/207/155

Height: 5'7"

Talking Does Jennifer Hudson REALLY write her own blog....

I believe 100% that she is using the program, but being somewhat skeptical, I find it hard to believe that she is truly writing her own blog on the WW site.

What do you all think?
mammasita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 08:23 PM   #2  

S/C/G: SW:394/310/180

Height: 5'6"

I can't imagine how you'd even guess at something like that? Personally, I wouldn't bet money either way.

It's not like a blog post takes a tremenodous expenditure of time and effort. A lot of people find blogging fun, and getting paid (probably a whole lot of money) to do something fun - why would you hire someone else to do it for you?

But maybe she doesn't find it fun, then it would make sense for hre to hire someone to help (or do it).

She probably has a personal assistant, so she might give the assistant a general idea of what she wants to talk about on her blog, and the assistant may do the actual typing or writing. Or maybe she hands it off completely to her assistant.

Last edited by kaplods; 01-04-2012 at 08:24 PM.
kaplods is offline   Reply With Quote