Poo

• Due to a rent increase and simultaneous loss of one of my freelance writing gigs, I realize I no longer can afford WW as of the end of the year. I've read where some people on this board have mentioned TOPS. Can anyone give me information about it? Is there a group for TOPS on 3FC? I haven't been able to find one.

Thanks all.
  • I do the WW plan at home and do not go to meetings. There are phone apps if you have a smartphone and websites that you can manage the plan on your own and the message board at WW is free to all. There is plenty of support around the web you just have to look. If meetings are something you need I am sure you can look them up, call and see if there are meetings in your area. Where there is a will there is a way. Good luck.
  • Thank you, Dee. I found out this time around on WW that I really do need actual, face to face meetings!
  • I think it is Kaplods who often refers to TOPS.
  • Sorry you have to give up WW, temporarily I hope. I've noticed TOPS being advertised on my local Craigslist, but they have a website (TOPS), too. 3FC doesn't appear to have a TOPS sub-group, but maybe you could request one to be started?
  • I haven't been to TOPS but I was curious about it so I went to the TOPS website and they had a list of meetings. So probably you can put in your location and get info. It seemed very inexpensive.
  • If I could make a suggestion, start a new thread and title it TOPS
    and ask for info for TOPS.
    Poo doesn't give anybody an idea of what you want to discuss.