Old 11-30-2011, 12:32 PM   #16  
Restarted WW 09/14/13

S/C/G: 193.2/see ticker/152

Height: 5'6"

Hi everyone! I am new to Weight Watchers but not new to 3 Fat Chicks. I have been on countless diets with much success but unable to maintain the weight loss and always end up going back to bad habits and gaining it all back plus some. I decided to try WW for the first time and after nearly 3 weeks am very happy that I did! I have decided that this time I will do it because this is NOT a diet but a lifestyle change. I am glad that I am able to eat what I like and don't feel deprived. I go in for my 3rd weigh in tomorrow, I hope to see a minimal loss. I too was told that I was "losing too fast"...lol! I over did it for a few days but have been "good" since Monday.

I come in and read your messages daily, you all are such a big help to me to keep me motivated and focused on the big picture. I have mini goals that I have set for myself and I hope to continue to see good results like many of you have. Thank you all for posting here and being inspirations to me!

I wish you all great losses and blessings!
NewMe2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 04:53 PM   #17  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

9 more pounds before I hit the tipping point...I so want to make it there by January 16...my daughters birthday. We are doing ww together and this would be a great present
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 07:46 AM   #18  
I'm a princess.True story

S/C/G: 184.6/132.8/140

Height: 5'8''

Welcome Newme2009 !!!

nancylmrn, what a great minigoal! Keep up the good work
TurboMammoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 10:03 AM   #19  
Work in Progress

Grrrrr was up 1.5lbs this morning for no reason I can think of..I have been on point since mondays weigh in and done an hour+ a day of cardio. I am eating some ap points but not all of them..

I hope this is just because of sodium? Water wise drinking 10+ glasses a day
Old 12-01-2011, 06:31 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 222/ 168/ STG 160/ LTG 145

Height: 5'4"

Today was my personal 6-week weigh-in and measurements day. I busted through my ridiculously long plateau by watching my points with an eagle eye & reducing sodium as much as possible.. and lost 16 lbs and 9.75 inches in 6 weeks! All in all, I've lost 32 inches & 40 lbs in about a year!

nancylmrn, it may be sodium. I was eating too much of it, and my weight would climb, then stay plateau'd for WEEKS. Last week I drastically reduced it, and finally broke thru the plateau.
girlsenberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 07:32 PM   #21  
One Pound at a Time

S/C/G: 190/149/150

Hey ladies! I just finished my final week of maintenance and am officially a lifetime member now. Woohoo! I slipped up the last few weeks though. Stopped tracking, got lazy, let myself have a few too many treats. I'm lucky I stayed within my goal. Revamping my attitude this week to get back on track. Even though I'm at goal, my body is not quite where I want it. I'm not done until I look good in a bikini! Good luck to everyone this week!
OnceUponADrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 07:45 AM   #22  
I'm a princess.True story

S/C/G: 184.6/132.8/140

Height: 5'8''

Onceupon : wooooah! lifetime! That is amazing! Congratulations And I do agree that the bikini body is generally the best ultimate goal lol

nancy : might be sodium... I ate chinese food this week and my I gained 2 lbs in one night... everything washed away a couple of days after though. Did your weight came back where it should be?
TurboMammoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 11:15 AM   #23  
Work in Progress

@ turbo I have not weighed myself again to see if it washed away yet but will on Saturday.
But on a high note-you know how we all (or I do) have our big clothes, want to be in clothes and clothes we only dream of being in clothes?....well this morning getting ready for work I put on my regular clothes and the skirt was a bit big so I grabed a stack of skirts that are one size smaller and slipped two of them on and they both fit! I have not had those on in well over 1.5 years

So going to quit stressing over that minor 1.5 out of the blue gain and keep on going to the gym
Old 12-08-2011, 12:08 AM   #24  
One Pound at a Time

S/C/G: 190/149/150

I mentioned above that I was revamping this week and getting back on track. Ahh, such good intentions. My unhelpful co-workers stocked the candy jar with chocolate just in time for my TOM. I've also been snacking on pistachios for the salt fix....WAY too many pistachios. Our meeting was cancelled this week so at least I have another week to get myself back into it. Tomorrow starts fresh. FOR REAL THIS TIME! Packed my salad for lunch!
OnceUponADrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 01:54 AM   #25  
Back at It!

S/C/G: 238/220/170

Height: 5'4 1/2

^Best of luck on restarting. And way to go on maintaining. Packing your lunch is a great restart.

It sounds like you gals are doing excellent in losing weight!

Nancy, I'm sure you'll lose lose pounds very soon. Good luck on getting the excercise in.

Girlsenberry..Wow, that's amazing on losing that weight and inches! Congrats!! Reduced sodium is what I've been trying to do as well. I always feel bloated with sodium and with carbs (I've cut way down on carbs ).

I lost 2 pounds this week. I've changed my diet drastically from what it was before. I'm eating as much power foods as possible with the odd treat slipped in. Last week I lost 3.5 pounds, and that week I tracked and exercised five days a week for 60 mins each day.
I hope everyone is having a great week!

Last edited by Jojo381972; 12-08-2011 at 01:57 AM.
Jojo381972 is offline   Reply With Quote