Old 04-08-2011, 02:42 PM   #1  
foodie on a diet!

S/C/G: 180.2/ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Default PMS & Cravings... Ugh

PMSing SOOOO bad today and when its about to be TOM for me I overeat and overindulge EVERYTIME.

after having a good breakfast (fiber one cereal, fat free milk, one teaspoon of natural PB) I started to get hungrier and hungrier. I finally left the office to go look for a nice healthy lunch BUT... i ended up going to a local chinese takeout place instead. UGH. It was just calling my name and I completely gave in.... almost 1000 calories and 25 points later and I feel like complete crap. Good news is im still under my calorie allotment for the day and I have 1 more point at WW... so for dinner (AFTER the cardio I will be doing for AT LEAST an hour tonite) i'll have a small salad and a piece of fruit.

But I do this EVERY TOM!! Its like my body wants carbs, sodium and CHOCOLATE and wont stop until I have it. Ugh!
uncontentgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 03:47 PM   #2  
~*Regina*~

S/C/G: 304/see ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

I am the same way!! All I want to do is eat, I crave everything. Surprisingly this TOM I have controlled myself . Let hope it's like that forever!!
BlueEyes83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 12:08 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 229.6/187.66/165

Height: 5'10.5"

I honestly think you have to listen to your body. I eat a lot more that time of the month and I use some of my weekly points to balance it out. Maybe some of us truly need more intake during that time. My day for it was yesterday I ate 8 points over my daily limit (I'm not on points plus) - I just took it from my weekly points. I find if I dont eat when I'm hungry after a bit I'll just eat anything and everything - so I don't let myself get to that 'starvation point'. If your craving salts/sweets - measure/weigh/count your portion (even sometimes a half serving is enough to get that craving) and get it over with. Just don't over indulge and you'll be fine
MeltinMom is offline   Reply With Quote