3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > Weight Watchers

Old 02-24-2011, 01:12 PM   #16

S/C/G: 256/155/140

Height: 5'5

60 minute Zumba class this morning, hopped on a treadmill after and did a few miles - Burned a little over 1000 calories =D
KimberlyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 01:37 PM   #17
Strong is the new thin!

S/C/G: 178/152/close enough

Height: 5'9 1/2"

4k run
river is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 02:41 PM   #18

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

Exercise bike and elliptical....I was trying to finish the book I was reading, so I kept resetting the time on the machine! haha

Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 03:01 PM   #19

S/C/G: 248/167/150

Height: 5'6

Oh boy... you guys are all so awesome. I hate the gym SO much... with a passion it hate it. I hate the girls in there primping in the change room mirror, re-applying their make up and making sure their spandex shorts are tight enough, and making sure the most adequate amount of bum cheek is showing... all to go out to ham it up for all the dudes in there, half the time they arent even doing any exercising. Even saw some girl so busy checking out the guys that she fell off the stairmaster (lol).

So, i try not to be in there. I have great admiration for you all who make it to the gym, and who find a great exercise that they like and can stick with. I know i shouldnt care what others are doing there, but... i just cant stomach it. So, i am in the midst of trying to find something i really like to do, outside of the gym. Took up skating this winter, so thats been a lot of fun... and you get a really awesome work out!
mercuryblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 04:17 PM   #20

S/C/G: 256/155/140

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercuryblue View Post
Oh boy... you guys are all so awesome. I hate the gym SO much... with a passion it hate it. I hate the girls in there primping in the change room mirror, re-applying their make up and making sure their spandex shorts are tight enough, and making sure the most adequate amount of bum cheek is showing... all to go out to ham it up for all the dudes in there, half the time they arent even doing any exercising. Even saw some girl so busy checking out the guys that she fell off the stairmaster (lol).

So, i try not to be in there. I have great admiration for you all who make it to the gym, and who find a great exercise that they like and can stick with. I know i shouldnt care what others are doing there, but... i just cant stomach it. So, i am in the midst of trying to find something i really like to do, outside of the gym. Took up skating this winter, so thats been a lot of fun... and you get a really awesome work out!
LOL!!! I have also noticed the same thing at the gym I go to.. There are a few women in particular who wear makeup and have their hair fixed JUST to workout. They try not to sweat because that would make their mascara run! I think every gym has at least a few women like that and while it's annoying, I try to ignore them and do my own thing. I seriously walk up in my gym, UNshowered, wearing no makeup, looking like a hot mess but I mean business when I hop on that treadmill and give my workouts 110%.

That's awesome if you found something you like to do and skating definately gives one **** of a workout! Both of my boys play hockey so we're always going to the rink for 'Open Skating' which lasts 2 hours. By the time we're done, my legs are killing me and I've burned well over 500 calories!
KimberlyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 08:11 AM   #21
Strong is the new thin!

S/C/G: 178/152/close enough

Height: 5'9 1/2"

Yesterday, 3k run, today 9k.
river is offline   Reply With Quote