Old 01-25-2011, 10:51 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 256/155/140

Height: 5'5

Default Stomach Flu =(

I was really hoping my kiddos, husband, and I wouldn't get the Stomach Flu this year but that was only wishful thinking! My son is so sick and now I'm sick, not sure what I should do as far as consuming my points is concerned. I had a piece of string cheese, banana, a Jello, and 5 saltine crackers for breakfast
KimberlyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 11:46 AM   #2  

I had the stomach flu 2 weeks ago. for 2 days I ate less than 15 points per day, couldn't help it. First day I couldn't keep down even water.

Then for several days it was hard to make myself eat my points as well. Office mates had the flu too, and several went to the doctor. They were told to keep hydrated and eat bland, but don't force it.

Now I am fine, but staying on points is easier than ever--I haven't gotten my appetite back.
Bunti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 12:19 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 230/170/150

I was in the same situation last week. Some GI bug is going around. The important thing is to stay hydrated, and listen to your body about how much food to eat. Things like chicken soup have more salt, which helps replace the fluid you're losing.
lynx101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 02:37 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 256/155/140

Height: 5'5

It seems like everyone got this bug at once! I absolutely hate when we're ALL sick because we have one bathroom =( Thankfully my youngest son is feeling better, he was able to keep the ounce of Pedialyte I gave him down along with 2 saltine crackers. I just ate some progresso soup and had a cup of tea with it, still a little nauseated but better than I was.
KimberlyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 03:09 PM   #5  

Height: 5' 7"

I was sick yesterday with some bug, I think I had a total of 6 points- had 1/2 cup of chicken soup, one banana and 1/2 cup of applesauce. That's all I could handle, I think you just have to listen to your body.

I am getting more points in today.
Pearlrose is offline   Reply With Quote