3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Watchers (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-watchers-18/)
-   -   !!!!!!!!!@@@@@@$$$%%^ what is wrong with me? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-watchers/219654-%40%40%40%40%40%40%24%24%24%25%25%5E-what-wrong-me.html)

tytbody 12-14-2010 04:40 PM

Kim, it was on a list and it got pretty tired pretty quick. I would love to say congrats to people because we need the feedback.

It's not on 3Fc that it was tiring. So, I'm glad i'm here. I like that we can talk about weight, food, what we ate, what might work or what didn't work or what i forgot to do here. On a just exercise board food is not allowed to talk about.

So, i'm not nor will I be at a point of giving up. No.. I'm not doing that. This is real.

I bought the WW measuring spoon set last night and more smoothie. I love that Vanilla one.

I'm doing it, and i"m sticking here cause I like it here.

You all gave me links to new DVD, new exercise shoes, my calculations and more in just the few days I've been a member. So, thank you all.

Glad you listen to me cause there is no one else to hand my head with.

KimberlyP 12-14-2010 05:27 PM

I know it's frustrating but the important thing is you ARE NOT giving up! Do you belong to a gym? I know in your previous post you mentioned getting in at least 15 minutes of activity when you can but that you didn't need a great workout. Maybe that's the key, a great workout!! A workout that leaves you so tired you'd rather sleep than shower when you got home! lol! I know I have to have a hardcore workout because I absolutely leave the gym feeling fantastic even if I'm exhausted =D

jacksgramma 01-24-2011 06:16 PM

I am in the same boat with you

Quote:

Originally Posted by tytbody (Post 3607207)
okay, that's what I feel right now.
  1. I've been logging my food
  2. I've been doing exercise, but not every day.
  3. I drink FF milk
  4. i have the etools and I have it on my phone.
  5. I have the books,
  6. I try to drink the water, not the 6 glasses but I try.
  7. I take my vitamins

so what am I doing wrong that weight is not falling off of me? I know I know everyone is different but when the heck is it going to move. Everyone and I do mean everyone is a bit more then me and they are losing. Is it cause i'm not very heavy? :mad::mad::mad::?:

After 5 weeks on PointPlus, I have gained the same 4 pounds over again, 1st week gained 4, 2nd week lost 4, 3rd week gained 4, 4th week lost 4, 5th week gained 4. Someone on the WW message boards mentioned the Wendie Plan. I spent hours scouring over last night and am going to jump right in. I tried to give you the link, but this web site won't let me. So just google the Wendie Plan.

Just read it, it is authored by another WW frustrated member, just like you and me.

~hugs

mmel3283 01-25-2011 09:49 AM

You may want to try to start using some of your weeklies. I know for me...and a LOT of other people...one or two higher calorie days helps your metabolism. Try using half of them and see how it goes...what's the harm it can do? It's only one week!