Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2002, 12:27 PM   #1  

Default 3rd time's a charm!

Hi everyone,
after trying unsuccesfully on my own, I've decided to go back to WW. I joined back in 1995 before points, then I joined last year (right around the same time) but wasn't ready. I decided enough is enough and joined again. I am nervous, but excited. I know I can do this, but would appreciate any kind words of encouragement and hints.
Old 10-24-2002, 08:47 PM   #2  

Hello my name is Karen and I am going to join for the 3rd time too! Thing is I have the materials from last time so I am starting tomorrow and I am going to join as soon as I have some money! lol

But I am wanting ww buddies if you are interested I would like us to e-mail eachother daily for support!

[email protected]
Old 11-06-2002, 11:32 PM   #3  
Groovy Canadian Chick

You're not alone...many of us have been on WW more than once. I rejoined 6 weeks ago. My first experience with WW was in 1991 and I lost almost 30lbs. Personally, I think its the best program around. Good luck staying OP.

Jodie
Old 11-14-2002, 03:10 PM   #4  

This is my 3rd time trying also!!!! hahaha yes, 3rd time is really a charm. Today is my 2nd week weigh in, my first weigh in i lost 6.4. I injured myself last weekend though and haven't been able to exersize or anything, but if i can just lose .2 lbs or so, i'll be happy. Anything but a gain

Ronney
Old 11-17-2002, 09:56 AM   #5  
Chick

Height: 5'4"

Angry

Good luck to you all. I've joined many more times than I'd like to admit and have not thrown in the towel yet. This time next year I'd like the towel to be a lot smaller. Good luck to us all and here's some hugs to get you through the tough times~~~~~
Old 12-06-2002, 06:17 PM   #6  
BirdBrain

Well, this is my second time, but I did eDiets in the middle... so that sorta counts as 3. I joined up again yesterday for the online program. I was in the newspaper, and was so apalled at how huge I was. I just can't stand it.

Kelly
Old 12-08-2002, 11:58 AM   #7  

Smile

Hi, This is my 4th time at WW, and I've vowed this is to me my last. I got bronchitus about a month after I joined for the 3rd time, and I was laid up for quite sometime. I missed quite a few meetings, and since you have to pay for missed meetings, it was easier, not to mention cheaper, to just stop going altogether. I've tried doing it on my own, but I need the meetings and the accountability of facing the scale each week. Good luck to all of us this time around
Old 12-16-2002, 05:35 PM   #8  

I am with you all! This is my 2nd time too. I lost 60+lbs in ~5 months the first time...but thanks to laziness and a baby lots of it is back!!!
Good luck to you all! It's a great program, lets make it work!!
Old 12-17-2002, 12:46 AM   #9  

Hi Princess, just wanted to add my best wishes. I too had tried WW several times, but several years ago, I joined with the same feeling you have now: "I know I can do this!" And guess what ... it worked. I lost 100 pounds and have kept it off for a year and a half, and know I can keep it off the rest of my life. This really is a great program; if you work the program it works for you. You go, girl!
Regards,
Jan
Closed Thread