Old 02-11-2009, 09:59 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 222/222/125

Default FInally Fed Up

WEll I used to check in here all the time after i had my first son in 2004 i lost 108 pounds doing weight watchers on my own at home then found i was pregnant 29 pounds before my goal .. My youngest is 2 1/2 and I have promised myself over and over again that i was going to do this lose the weight quit making excuses.. But, i think yiou finally have to reach a point where you say enough is enough and i have to do this.

I have pcos so seems like its always so easy to gain the weight but, so hard to lose it .. I have terrible time with sugar cravings..

But, tomorrow its time for a change I want to be albe to run and play with my boys without being winded.. the piece of cake is definitely not worth the way i have been feeling lately just tired and absolutely no energy to keep up with the boys..

I cant wait to get to know everyone.. I know this can be done weight watchers is a wonderful program and i know i can do it heck i lost 108 pounds before.. Time to get up in the morning dust off my stuff and get myself moving to a healthier me

Wish i could remember my old sign in.. now i have to start over again

Last edited by hunterandrogersmom; 02-11-2009 at 10:00 PM. Reason: more to say
hunterandrogersmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 10:04 PM   #2  
forgetting the past

Height: 5'3

WELCOME BACK! you made the right decision. This is my first time doing Weight Watchers, and I find it so successful.
xchampagnedream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 10:50 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 187/171/125

Height: 5'4''

108 LBS LOST! That's amazing!! It won't be long before you're back there again and keeping up with your babies! Sometimes I think reaching the "enough is enough" point is exactly what you need to get motivated.

Welcome back to the forum and congratulations on your decision. Looking forward to getting to know you too!
primaballerina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 11:07 PM   #4  

Good luck!!!! I am also thinking about ww. I did it before too but I didn't lose the weight I wanted to because of a thyroid problem. Now I go to water aerobics at the YMCA and I love every minute of it. How long did it take for you to lose the weight? I need support myself. So, if you wanna help each other out, that's fine with me.
Destiny2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 11:32 PM   #5  

thanks for the welcome. it took me every bit of almost 2 years there were bumps in the road along the way but, i kept going..

I'm a big big fan of weight watchers and the program they offer with so many other lifestyle changes you can feel so deprived and I think depriving yourself is one of the worst things .. i know when i have tried to cut out all my fav's it leads me to a cheat and then the cheating doesnt stop with weight watchers i can still enjoy the things i love in moderation but, for me when someone says i cant have something i want it even more.

I would love to try water aerobics may have to check into that.. I have doing the leslie sansone walk away the pounds dvds and i have the jillian michael 30 day shred the biggest loser yoga all are really great workouts..

cant wait to get up and get things going in the morning
Old 02-12-2009, 01:51 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 270.4/248/150

Height: 5'8"

I'm glad you back! We've all that same feeling, enough is enough!

You can DO IT! We can all do it together!
pick7499 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 02:28 PM   #7  

HunterandRogersmom- I just bought the 30 day Shred dvd but haven't tried it yet- how do you like it? is it as good as Jillian says it is?
Old 02-12-2009, 04:33 PM   #8  

yes the jillian dvd is really great.. but, i think i almost like the biggest loser yoga better. we have the exercise tv on demand channel and i got to try the biggest loser cardiomax and i would highly recommend that one to.. i was sore for 3 days after doing that one.
Old 02-12-2009, 07:34 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 166/146/135

Height: 5' 4"

I am new to this forum and weight watchers too! Hope to you get to know you all! Can you tell me what exercise tv on demand is? And if I can get it on dish network? I also do the leslie sansone dvd's and I love them. My exercise is limited to walking and she keeps me going. I wear a pedometer and log into america on the move to track my progress. It helps, and now that I joined ww, I can use my steps as activity points.
darindkny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 10:18 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 190/155/135

Height: 5'3"

Welcome back to the forum and Weight Watchers!! I'm new to weight watchers (3 weeks) I started my weight loss journey in 2006. I never really met my goal. I've been floating between 10-20lbs above my goal. It's gotten very irritating. So now I'm really going to strive to get there! Enough is Enough!!
tdiprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 12:01 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 234/181/145

Height: 5'4

OMG...I did the Biggest Loser Cardio workout on our on demand...I was so sore for a couple days...It made me realize how out of shape I am. I'd like something a little lower impact. How is the Biggest Loser Yoga? I saw that advertised on TV a couple nights ago.
DawnInOregon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 05:40 AM   #12  

Hi Darindkny- welcome to the forum and congrats on joining WW!!

Hunterandrogersmom- Thanks for the dvd recommendations! I will add those to my list, as I've decided to reward myself with a new dvd each time i reach a goal. Can't wait to try Jillian's dvd- i like her "tough love" style