Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2002, 02:09 PM   #1  

Talking new here but not to WW, have 100 to go

HI! I am new to the boards (at least posting, I have been lurking for about 3 weeks). I have done WW in the past at least twice. I lost some but had a hard time doing the program. I don't think I was emotionally ready for it. Funny thing is it took my grandmother at Christmas to get me motivated and ready. She made a comment that she was going to give me the outfit my mom and I gave her at Christmas b/c she thought it would be too big for her. That didn't sit to well with me. So now I am pretty motivated.
I started using all the old material I had from the last time I tried the program. I didn't have everything as they were out of some things when I attended the meetings. So I have ordered the at home kit. I just don't have time to get to the meetings. I managed to get the girls in the office involved. I have lost 4 lbs since the new year. I have not had fast food, not counting Subway as I can eat there and not fill like I am messing up my points for the day.
I have 100 to go. Here's to hoping to find some diet buddies for support.
Old 02-01-2002, 11:55 AM   #2  
CatGal

Default Hi Mystery Girl!

Glad that you made it over here. You will find tons of great support from people in the same situation!
Gina
Closed Thread