Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2002, 10:48 PM   #1  

Question End of third week question

I have been faithfully following WW plan now for 3 weeks. I've lost exactly 10 lbs and I'm doing fine. I'm not attending meetings but there is a group of us at work that all already had the materials from previous tries so I have alot of support. This week I started having a nasty taste in my mouth. Has anyone else experienced this? What is it? Will it go away? (I hope)

Thanks, Jane
Old 01-25-2002, 06:52 AM   #2  

Happy Friday Jane

This happens to me too. I've been on several diets & this always happens. I don't know why but I'm sure there's someone out there who does. You are not alone. I always have sugar free breathsavers. Even though I've tried every diet you could think of I always come back to WW. It's the healthiest & easiest one you could do for the rest of your life.

Congratulations on your loss!
Old 01-25-2002, 06:46 PM   #3  

Maybe it's a vitamin deficiency of some type, if you're eating a lot less? A multivitamin a day probably wouldn't hurt, anyway.
Closed Thread