Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2007, 10:31 PM   #1  
Live with Intention

S/C/G: 260.6/see ticker/160

Height: 5'7"

Default Avon

I'm wondering if anyone has tried their instant manicure dry nail enamel strips? The pictures make the nails look incredible and they just came out with a French manicure. I don't want to buy them if they don't really work and last. Also, does anyone know if they work on acrylic nails?
Old 08-12-2007, 06:38 AM   #2  

I have not tried them but my sister-in-law uses them and loves them. I saw a review in some fitness magazine last year and the review liked them too.

I have my nails done and think you can have your fills every 2 weeks and give a tip for not much more than the dry manicure cost.

Even if you get manicures you can get one for not much more than the dry manicure.

My s-i-l says she gets them on sale and they last her 2 weeks and she may have said she can get 2 maincures out of them but I don't see how because you don't get 20 strips.
Old 08-12-2007, 08:30 AM   #3  
Live with Intention

S/C/G: 260.6/see ticker/160

Height: 5'7"

*First off, I accidentally put this thread in the wrong spot. It was late and I thought it was general talk. Sorry!*

Thank for replying, Cindy. I do get my nails filled every two weeks. But they start looking ragging after a week and I thought the Avon polish might be something quick and easy for me to use in between visits to my nail salon. Your SIL probably gets two manicures out of the strips by using the leftover pieces she rips off during the first manicure.
Closed Thread