Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2001, 03:41 PM   #31  

Having a pretty layed-back Sunday. Went to Church early, read the paper, grocery shopped and am doing a little laundry. It is SOOOO nice! I'm ready for the week 2 challenge. Hope everyone is having a good weekend. I know what you mean about the holiday eating Patch. I've been physc-ing myself up for days--trying to plan out my strategys for the next 2 weeks. We have a potluck at work on Wed. (I signed up to bring a vegi platter--bought reg. dip for them and fat free for myself) Sat. is Christmas with my husbands family, Monday with my own children and grandchildren, then Christmas day should be quiet! Still struggling with whether or not I want to do any baking--I know the grandkids will be expecting cookies. If I do I may wait until next Sunday and just do the minimum--really wish there was a cookie out there that they love and I DON'T
Talk later-Jo
Old 12-17-2001, 12:33 PM   #32  

Hey all - I'm sooooo glad this past week is over. I felt a wee bit out of control

Here's my week completed. I usually would weigh in today but my boss wants the gang (all 4 of us) to go to a holiday lunch. So I'll try to weigh in tomorrow. I have a feeling - since I really have not upped my activity, I will have gained another pound, but the scale will tell...

M -- 22 - (bnkd 3, actvty earned 7)
T --- 23 - (bnkd add'l 2)... total banked 5, act - 7
W -- 34 - 7 bnkd/actvy = 27 (remaining 5 activity)
Th -- 18 - bnkd 7 / earned 3 activity (7 bnkd/11 activity avail)
F --- 29 - 5 = 25 (still have 7 bnkd/ 6 actvty)
Sa -- 34.5 - 10 activity points (earned those 10 today...) = 24.5
Su -- 35 - 10 -- (7 avail banked and 3 remaining act) = 25

Grandma - great idea about the veggie dip.

I'll be starting our WEEK 2 CHALLENGE today... see ya'll there!
Old 12-18-2001, 07:42 AM   #33  

Hi everyone. I don't have my numbers with me to post, but I did want to report that I weighed in Monday morning and was down 3 lbs. The same three lbs. that I gained at my last weigh-in in November, no doubt. So I'm happy to be back in my comfort zone!

Will hop over to Week 2 now.
Old 12-18-2001, 08:51 AM   #34  
Lifetimer

S/C/G: 183.6/173/140

That is great, Seasaw. You must feel so good. I'll post my numbers and my loss, hopefully, Wednesday after my WI.
Closed Thread