Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2001, 05:01 PM   #31  

Height: 5'2" on a tall day.

HI!!! Sure am glad to see everyone checking in. For a while there I thought everyone had gone to Australia on vacaton with Lilac.

Had a "slip" at the drive thru today. A quick stop at KFC leaves me with meager points left for dinner. ARRRRGH!

LINDA: I hate it when those big meals win. Sounds like you are back on top of it tho. Get your DH to tighten up that aero-Glider. Wish I had one here. GO FOT IT!

TERRI: Good to hear from you. So sorry you not feeling up to par. I'm fighting a cold bug too but I think I'm winning. Watch out for that comfort food .. it can bite back.

BUNNY: That chicken dish sounds great! (I'd leave out the olives too. They seem to be a love 'emor hate 'em food.) You are our star exrcise (applauding). It's going to show up soon on the scales BIG TIME!

Off to pack my gym bag.
Old 12-12-2001, 01:31 AM   #32  
Slimwithin

Me again. Very spruced up looking and ready for the holiday season. Hair cut and colour turned out just right.
Went to lunch with a friend after and had Low Fat Chicken Quesadillas at Appleby's. Very yummy and not too heavy. Then a trip to Costco to stock up on my meat for the month and ended up buying some Christmas gifts there as well. My eyes nearly fell out of my head when I saw the final total...over $400!! But at least I have the grandsons' gifts taken care of and don't have to buy meat for a while. Costco meats are the best, I find.

So glad I can just come here and catch up with you folks whenever I need an inspiration fix. I sure can use all the help I can get right now.

I've been nagging DH to tighten up that aero-glider but so far he hasn't heard me. I guess I'll have to go scout around his workshop for whatever took is required and do it myself. I really, really have to get going on this thing.

Swimming tomorrow morning then I have the pleasure of plucking my friend's eyebrows. Man, does she ever have thick brows and she lets them grow too long before finally realizing they need plucking. I'm going to do the worst of them with a sugaring kit I have. It only hurts for a second, I tell her. Today I got brave and did my legs with my Epi-Silk. That's an OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH procedure but worth it as legs stay smooth much longer than with anything else I've tried and each time the hairs grow back thinner.

Well, now you know all the gory details of my personal life. Thrilling stuff, huh?
Bye for now.
Linda
Old 12-12-2001, 06:31 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 278/267.2/180

Height: 5'7"

Default Don't Post Here

Starting a new thread!
Old 12-14-2001, 09:57 PM   #34  

I am reading and gathering the inspiration and vibrations but my participation is delayed.

I no longer want to do the weight loss thing without my DH. (This codependence is ridiculous!) He doesn't want to get on the band wagon till after Christmas. So, we are trying to monitor our intake but haven't started on the outgo (exercise) yet.

We are both night people and would exercise about 9:00 pm at the 24-hr gym on the military base down the road from us--before we went to Europe and before Sept 11. Last Monday, we finally made our first trip to the gym since we got back home, only to discover that since Sept 11, it has been closed at 8:00 pm every night! So we're using that and many other excuses to delay our "official" start till 1/1/02--when the WW meetings will be packed, as usual!

There is no good excuse because I know you all are in the same boat with busy schedules, eating challenges, bad weather, bad health, etc. Yet the determination and successes that I read about are motivating me...a little. Keep up the good work because you will be more successful by 1/1 than you have been in years past.

I'll be with you soon. Jody
Closed Thread