Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2007, 05:45 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 206/197/115

Height: 5'2"

Default WW Online?

I have subscribed to the WW online program, primarily because I really like the idea of the points system, but can't make time in my schedule to get to the meeting in my area. Plus, I think I would hate meetings -- I'm just not that kind of girl I guess. Anyway, I have been using the info and going through the offerings provided in the Online system, but I just don't really get what about it is worth $17 a month. I know that the points tracker is good, however, if you have Fitday all you have to do is enter your points in the diary area and you can track that way. I don't know -- are there some other great features I'm missing??
Old 01-22-2007, 06:15 PM   #2  
banned

hi-

id suggest cancelling the membership and popping into a meeting just once just to get actual materials. i hate online.
Old 01-22-2007, 08:41 PM   #3  
Cowboy Up Chick

You get access to all the materals that members get but it is all online.

There is a recipe builder (gives you ways to enter recipes and get the points).

You can swap recipes (this is only avail to etoolers and onliners)

And some other stuff such as being able to buy things online that are available at meetings.
Closed Thread