Weight and Resistance Training Boost weight loss, and look great!

Old 07-31-2004, 01:32 PM   #31  

Good morning all...

Yesterday's workout was a write-off!! Very disappointing ... I went to the gym with DS and it was his day to do legs... I had done very heavy legs the day before, well heavy for moi! As compared to Miss Dynamo L2L it was just a walk in the park ... Anywhoooo, Since I'm showing the ropes to DS in the gym, I work with him and my legs were mush, even light weights were too much... It was extremely hot also in the gym, even DS's energy wasn't the greatest, being a 16 yr old, his attention span was NIL also... But we had fun and a few laughs, this is the great thing about working out with him, we are talking quite a bit, not just as mother and son, but as friends... He is mature in a way for his age, but in soooooo many he's a beeeg babee!! All this too say I had a S****Y workout!

Food was good except I had 2 glasses of wine sitting in the porch with DH... Hey it's Friday night, NO kids in the house...DD at a sleepover, DS working....What's a gal to do? ....

Today food is clean, so far:

M1
oatmeal
whey

M2
6 oz, omellette
1/2 c. chickpeas

No gym...going tomorrow instead...

TTFN ...
3fcuser1058250 is offline   Reply With Quote