Weight and Resistance Training Boost weight loss, and look great!

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2004, 07:32 PM   #1  
Ilene the Bean

Default DAY 1 OF SEVEN DAY "CLEAN EATS" CHALLENGE....

Today was super squeeeeky clean except for one gummy worm!! I almost spit it out... but instead didn't have another. I couldn't do like Meg .. OH, I also forgot to take off the bacon bits on my Wendy's BLT Salad... Gosh for a Salad and a Potato , plain NO dressing NO sour cream of course, there were over 600 cals... It really adds up .....

THINK !! THINK !! THINK !! BEFORE YOU EAT

My mantra for the week...

Later all....
Old 01-26-2004, 09:17 PM   #2  

I did good today too. Roasted a turkey breast for dinner, ate about 6 oz with a plain lettuce salad and a few brussel sprouts, and an hour later was sooo sleepy. So I'm going to bed now because Ilene said "gummy worm."

dip
Old 01-27-2004, 10:13 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 202/144/Lean/Fit

Height: 5'2

Yesterday was super clean.

Fiber One cereal, low-fat cheese snacks, grilled chicken salad with vinegar dressing, celery sticks, Tidey's smoothie, two grilled fish filets, water and kool-aid with splenda.

Looking at it here, I see I needed WAY more vegetables. The kids wanted spinach last night so I made it for them. They ate the whole pot. I hate the stuff.

Will do better on veggies today.
Old 01-27-2004, 12:00 PM   #4  
Lovin' Zumba!

Monday was good - Myoplex lite, cc & pineapple, Pierogie casserole, Myoplex lite, roast beef w/potatoes and broccoli, oatmeal w/PP. Oh, I did have a serving of ff,ss pudding in the early evening to satisfy my sweet tooth. Looks like I could use some more veggies as well.
Cindy
Old 01-27-2004, 02:21 PM   #5  
Mel

Default Checking in

Sunday and Monday were clean and on target calorie and ratio wise. Today is good so far- it's a low cal and low carb day so I may just have to go to bed early!
Closed Thread