Weight and Resistance Training Boost weight loss, and look great!

Old 05-05-2009, 10:50 AM   #16  
PR 1 Mile: 9:44

S/C/G: 200.5/160/130

Height: 5'-4"

Fran - I'm so awed! You've done such a great job with the BFL program. My goal for round two is consistency like yours.
dixied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 10:53 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 261/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Wow, great job, sportmom! You look smaller everywhere but it's especially noticeable in your midsection and legs. Next time you should definitely get the stripper heels! Enjoy your free week!

AFM today is day 2. I did my HIIT on the expresso cycle at my gym -- the first time I've used it. It was sort of fun, just because you get to steer and pass other people. It was sort of not fun because I felt like I was going to puke at the end. Definitely a 10 effort! Food has been pretty good, actually. I'm eating closer to every 2 hours and really watching portion sizes.

I am *really* feeling yesterday's workout. YAY me.
Spooky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 10:41 PM   #18  
Working My Way Back Down

Fran - Great job! You have a waist.

I'm planning to join you starting next Monday. I'm using this week to plan, plus get this *U&^&()(- new computer up and running. Vista does not like my printer! Grrrrr.

Sorry for the rant. Anyway, my resolve is to not give into my "I don't feel like doing XYZ" little kid. I need to get more of this weight shifted. You lost more in 12 weeks than I lost all last year.....
WaterRat is offline   Reply With Quote