Weight and Resistance Training Boost weight loss, and look great!

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2002, 01:44 PM   #31  

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Thanks for your responses about changing my UBWO - I think I'm going to try it but if it looks like they aren't getting done I'll switch back. Got new shoes this weekend!!! Ended up getting New Balance - I tried on the Saucony's and they are really nice shoes and I loved the feel of them - unfortunately they don't make them in the width I need. I've never had any trouble with New Balance and I couldn't believe just how shot my old ones were until I tried the new ones on - so much more support. Might help to improve my knees.

MeowMew2 - I'm interested in your comment about PCOS and sugar. I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was trying to get pregnant with my daughter. I thought that it was just an infertility problem - did I miss something?

It's finally starting to look like spring here! Really lifts your spirits when that happens. Just found out on the weekend that my inlaws are coming tomorrow and staying all week - ACKKKK!! I get along fine with them - but I am such a creature of habit. It is really going to throw my routine off. Wish me luck this week with BFL. I just have this feeling that this 2nd challenge is going to be just that - a challenge. It runs into summer and us northerners like to be out and about in the summer (camping, fishing, hiking etc.) while we got it. It's going to take alot of planning to be successful.

Hope you all have a good week - don't know how often I will be able to check in.
Old 05-13-2002, 08:52 PM   #32  
JEC
Aussie and proud

Talking jumping in head first!!

Hello all,

Not sure who I know and who I don't and who knows me! My name is Jacque - JC for short (but I had to use JEC cos' there is a minimum size for our nicknames!) I used to post on L&S until recently and still post on the Quad Squad board there. I have been lurking here forever and I thought that I would finally try the water. I am a friend of MrsJim but I recognise some of the other names as well.

Susanje:
So you know I so sympathise with you at the moment! I am studying for my Masters in Corporate Accounting and I have to do 3 compulsory law subjects. I just finished my final for Corporations law 2 weeks ago and I got my mark yesterday so I am very happy. Law can be very demanding to study.

Well to tell you a little about myself I posted my stats under Pam Brown's thread and currently I am on my 3rd challenge. But instead of blabbing on I may just leave it at that and answer any questions you may have - I don't want to bore you though!

I do believe that there is a Kiwi floating around here somewhere hmmm??

Take care and nice to meet you all.
JC
Closed Thread