Hi, I'm new to 3FC but not WLS!

• Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself and perhaps be of help to anyone regarding WLS. I had a VBG (vertical banded gastroplasty) back in 2000. I started out at 250 and lost 115 in about 1 year getting to a gorgeous 135. But.....after a pregnancy and bad habits I have gained 52 lovely pounds. The surgery is still a blessing, I can still only eat small amounts but I have been choosing to eat crappy food. But I am here to change that! I have lost 8 pounds just by watching my calories (I'm allowing myself 1500 per day) so I know I can do this! I will get my pictures up for you all to look at. I am so happy I found this group and I hope I can be of help as well!

Susan
  • oh susan - it's so nice to meet yuo [and i can't believe i didn't get back to the forum until NOW!!!!]

congrats on all you've done - all that weight gone. a healthy baby, and 8 pounds gone!!!

we'll share the journey....
  • Thanks soooo much for the warm welcome ladies. I hope to make some new friends, gain weight loss support and offer my support to all!!
  • A big welcome to 3FC!
  • Hi Susan and

Your story is amazing !!!!
  • you go girl. just go back to basics. hey I am new here too. I had wls 11/02. have gone from 275 to 120. I have maintained now for over a year but would like to lose 10 more. just to have a cushion, gotta love that cushion.