Hi, I'm new here!

• Hi everyone! Well after lurking a while, I finally decided to step up and say HI! I had RNY on 07/27/05, so far down 71 lbs, and NO complications whatsoever.

Your posts and messages are so inspiring and this is such a great forum!!

Lori
  • so nice to meet you, lori, and congrats on the weight loss! how are you feeling? and thank you for joining our little corner of the world. we all need to share the good, the bad, and the ugly of wls, and to support each other.

great job!
  • Hi, Lori! I love your name, and it sounds like there is quite a bit LESS of you! Congratulations on your progress so far. May your journey continue to be a healthy and happy one!
  • Hi Lori, Welcome !!!

WOAH !! 71 lbs, thats wonderful
  • Hi everyone and thanks for the welcome! I really feel great now. At first it was slow getting back up on my feet, but after I passed the 3 week mark it seemed like I turned a corner and I just keep feeling better.

I am so glad to have a spot to chat and talk about things related to this amazing trip we are all on!

Peace all,
    Lori
  • That is wonderful to hear...I hope to do well though I am not sure I will do that well!
    WE shall see..... Welcome , come on in put your feet up and stay a spell. Nectar lemon tea anyone? LOL
    Pam