Weight Loss Surgery If you've had it, or are considering it, share your discussions here

Old 07-02-2004, 05:31 PM   #1  
Hang In There

Default My Dear Ms Moderator

Remember when I asked you about putting in pictures, and the little box up under the font,size,color line? Well, I think I know what to do to change it, but I can't do it, so could you please do it? since I really don't have much experience in the WLS arena, at lease you could keep me around for my entertainment value. Oh I guess it would help if I told you what to do... dow at the bottom there is a box that says "POSTING RULES" well on this thread the [IMG] code is Off. could you please change it to ON? Thanks

(I started to say that I didn't have much to say about WLD, but we all know how WRONG that is. I always have a lot to say!!!)
ageoldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004, 08:22 PM   #2  
Old Cackler

my goodness, barb... you sound as if you think that i actually know what's going on!!!! let me see what i can do...

and you are MORE than entertainment value.. you are full of wisdom and good advice...

and now, this is what i've found out, but i don't know if it's enough. try bracketing the image with tags... the same way you'd do a font color.

[img]then the image link[/img]

don't know if it'll work.. but i'll put an SOS in the hen's roost and get the REAL DEAL...
jiffypop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004, 08:49 PM   #3  
Old Cackler

suzanne fixed it... go ahead. see if it works. i dare ya...
jiffypop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004, 09:25 PM   #4  
Hang In There

SEE I knew we kept you around for something! I had tried every combination of [IMG][/IMG] imaginable, so I knew that didn't work, so I kept looking until I figured out what the problem was, but I couldn't correct it!
ageoldie is offline   Reply With Quote