Weight Loss Surgery If you've had it, or are considering it, share your discussions here

Old 07-07-2021, 09:18 AM   #1  

Default Lose Weight Fast | How To Lose Belly Fat | How To Lose Weight Fast

Lose weight or lose belly fat. This video is on how to lose belly fat, lose weight fast, get rid of belly fat for men and women. This weeks video on how to lose weight and belly fat I've received a lot of messages and comments to make a video on this topic and now it's finally ready. I really hope my tips help you and always remember youíre awesome! WHAT IS BELLY FAT: Belly fat is a more significant issue than the aesthetics of squeezing into last yearís skinny jeans Ė itís an indicator of your overall health. There are two types of fat that sit around our midriffs. One is the subcutaneous fat Ė the fat under your skin that is distributed all over your body. Itís what is referred to when asked if you can pinch more than an inch. The other type is visceral fat, which surrounds all our vital organs such as the liver, pancreas and intestines.
toufiknat61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2021, 09:13 AM   #2  

To top it off the, the huge caloric deficits and lack of carbs were making me downright cranky. After reading a lot of posts in the forums, I thought all I had to do to lose it was create a caloric deficit and keep the workouts intense. After a month of going through the same thing over and over again, I took a step back snaptube vidmate and looked at what I was doing wrong.
amelbeabk is offline   Reply With Quote