predictions

• http://clos.net/predict-wt-loss.htm

it works!

you can plug in your start weight and see where you might be in 1 to 24 months.

I'm going to be in Hawaii with Debkay

peach
  • When you look at that does your head spin? The thought of dropping that much poundage.........isn't it just amazing.

Hawaii here we come

If I do the chart, take off the months in the hospital, because of the weight gain and the lost time.......I'm right on track.......actually about 10 pounds away (me being 10 pounds higher than the chart.)

Next chick meet we have........we call it "the Hot Babes do (insert city)"
  • The Hot Babes Do Delta? Wahaddayathinkaboudit?
    Neat site. I'll try it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    84 pounds in 12 months. Now I need to figure out how to do that without surgery. Hmm - 7 pounds a month. Something to think about. Less than 2 pounds a week. Who am I kidding!
  • It really IS amazing. If I go by the charts high weight loss I will weigh 101 pounds in 24 months. THAT is NOT gonna happen. The average would be fine, even the low would be ok to live with....who am I kidding...it would be great as long as I am feeling well!!!

Hotbabesdodelta sounds good to me!!!

do they let hotbabesdodeltainthongs?

or

Hotbabesdodenver....we could goose chickadee

glad you guys liked the site.

peach
  • hotbabesdodelta.......sounds like a plan

101 in 24 months you will wither away to nothing at that weight. Chit (sorry Ruthier ) I'll be jumping for joy at 175!
  • In my case, it would be 171 pounds in 24 months? Things that make you go HMMM....
  • Ooooh! I'd sooo love that Peachie!
    You guys can come goose me any old time.

Goosey Loosey Chickadee-dee