hi everyone! upcoming surgery

• Hi everyone! I've been on this forum off and on for years but I've been mia for a little while. And for some reason i cant log into my acct so i had to make a new one. Anyways I'm having surgery on 3/2/14. I'm having the vsg. I'm super excited, but starting to get nervous. If anyone has any advice I'd appreciate it
  • Just hang in there! Try to avoid "food funerals" and "last meals" as much as possible, stay on your doctor's pre-op diet as much as possible, and keep reminding yourself you are doing something great for yourself!

I will be four years out from my VSG on March 17 and it was by far the best thing I've ever done! Still maintaining below goal and loving life!
  • Thank you! I'm already working on changing my ways. I've lost 17lbs so far. I can't wait to begin this journey! I will probably have a nice meal the day before my pre op diet starts but nothing crazy. No food funerals for me lo'!
  • I recently had it in December and I am thrilled with the results already! Good luck and congratulations!
  • Vatermelon how much have you lost since surgery if you don't mind me asking