NSV post... Rocking my sleeve.

• I know I typically post to OH (mostly Ontario section and occasionally VSG section), or the 300+ forum here (as that has been my home on here since 2007)... but thought this might be fun to share here.

My VSG was January 8th, 2013.

Cross posted:

So today I got into another girls pants. (Yes I am still giggling over this)

Any place outside of our community it sounds kind of naughty but here... I can say I have been waiting to get into other womens pants for 3 weeks and it sounds "typical".

So... Pics to go with...

October 17th (for some perspective):

Today (9 weeks out - tomorrow will be the start of week 10):

Add me to the list of those wearing 18's according to what I tried on in Additionelle and their size charts... Even if the Jeans I have on are not sized that way... LOL! I am so over what the tags say when I have clothing I am holding up to one another and one thing says 24 and one says 18. Yet they wonder why women start to fret over clothing! *grin*

All 2x are gone from my closet, and about 1/3rd of the 1x are gone... Some things I wear are 1x and some are xl... I'm due to remove things from the clothing collection but I was wicked sick on the weekend. *shrug* Not even going to whine about that though because it pushed me into the Jeans I wanted into.

Shell
  • You look great!
  • Congratultions! You look wonderful and can really tell the difference in your whole body -- not only in the jeans!
  • Congrats!!!
  • Thank you ImImportant, betsy2013 and Mozzy!
  • Wow!! And look at your face!! Thanks for sharing. :-)
  • great job! how are you feeling? anything you wish you had known before the surgery? any major surprises?
  • You look amazing, congratulations!! And isn't cleaning out the closet of bigger sizes a bittersweet feeling? I loved those clothes as I hid in them for so long but I am not sad to see them go.
  • Congrats, Shell!!! What a difference!!
  • Wow....what amazing difference! Well Done.
  • Thanks MadCowOnTheMend!

jiffypop Thank you!

I wish I had known... Water would "break up with me" the day of surgery. I really enjoyed plain water. I still would have had surgery... But I would have gorged myself on plain water the day before. *chuckle*

I do not tolerate it at all. It causes stomach acid and bile to float on top as I drink more it... And my pyloric valve closes but not before there is an excess amount of it. Who knew water could cause foaming, slimy geysers of ****?

Outside of that... I didn't get many surprises. I really did my research and made good use of support groups before hand.

elvislover324 Thank you so much!

Bitter sweet is a good way of putting it. Not because I hid in mine though... I was a "I'm sexy and I know it" kind of girl... So I am literally giving away thousands of dollars worth of "pretty" clothing. The good thing is I have found people I really care about to give them to... Who are genuinely in need of "pretty" clothing.

I'm not going to lie and say it hasn't made me want to cry occasionally... I worked long and hard to pay for those designer clothes, pretty outfits, and expensive bras. All of that said... They are going to be loved, appreciated, and cherished as much as I enjoyed them. They look great on those who were given them... And it makes me feel good to see someones eyes light up.

The "comfy" clothing I did have is and was much easier to hand over without qualms.

amandie Thank you!

Shyne Thank you!