sharing a pic of my wedding dress!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I am getting married in just a few days more than a week!! I'm so excited! My entire life has changed, I have changed and soooo much more than my dress size! I have healed parts of my heart that haven't seen daylight in 20 years and some 40 years!

Here is a pic of me that was taken at my last photo shoot in my RED (if you know me, it had to be RED!! It's my favorite color of all time!!), full length wedding dress less the cream colored, pearl encrusted veil, gloves, and the satin wrap. I hope my hair doesn't look like that though! It was a mess at that point from all the wardrobe changes!!! hehehehe

Thanks for all the support you guys have given me over the years! You just don't know how much you've helped me. Thank you for letting me share!

Angela

• You look SMOKING hot!!!!! What a gorgeous dress on you. Congrats and hope you have all the happiness YOU DESERVE!
  • Wow! Your a knock out! Congrats on sooo many positive changes in your life. I wish you all the happiness in the world!
  • That is gorgeous !
    Congratulations on a great loss !!!
  • you look GLORIOUS!!!!!! and i'm sending all the wonderful warm wishes i can over the miles - it's been quite a ride for you.

where's the honeymoon???? although - i gotta tell you - you look like you've been honeymooning for MONTHS!!!!
  • Thanks everyone! I feel beautiful in it!!

We are getting married in Vegas so that is half the honeymoon right there! hehehe The other half we are going to Los Angles to see the Getty Art Museum (as an artist, I have always wanted to see some of the great art up close!) and Santa Monica pier and then to Disneyland, I have never been!!
  • You look amazing!! Congratulations!!!
  • Wowwwww!!! Looks great!!
  • Where is that smiley where the chin drops 20 feet? You look great! Have an amazing day!
  • Your dress looks great on you! Best wishes!
  • Angela,

Your dress is awesome but YOU are the one who makes it look beautiful! I wish you a wonderful wedding and a very fun-filled and memorable honeymoon. It sounds like it will be a blast!

Take care,
    Kellye
  • Someone call the doctor cause I just got sizzled by this pic! HAWT! Your skin looks so radiant too!
    Grats!
  • Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! You look beautiful!

Quote:
    I have healed parts of my heart that haven't seen daylight in 20 years and some 40 years!
    This part is especially wonderful!
  • <btw everyone - do you believe that angela is a GRANDMOTHER??? i swear she's growing younger every single day!!>
  • Quote: <btw everyone - do you believe that angela is a GRANDMOTHER??? i swear she's growing younger every single day!!>
    Amazing what love can do, isn't it?