Weight Loss Surgery If you've had it, or are considering it, share your discussions here

Old 02-05-2014, 02:06 AM   #1  
♥F your beauty standards♥

S/C/G: 395/ 382/ 200

Height: 5'1

Default Gastric Bypass/ Herbalife

x

Last edited by CutsieMina; 02-09-2014 at 02:43 AM.
CutsieMina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 12:29 PM   #2  
Old Cackler

hey cutesie - i was watching that show last night. scary on many levels - and frankly, i remember only too well the days when i was bedridden.

Please look around this forum. We've posted a lot about relationships, preop and post op life, issues, and so on.

as for herbalife - i tried it. the ma huang, though sent my blood pressure through the roof and i felt AWFUL. even though i was losing weight.

there's a lot that goes into making a decision to have surgery - your relationship with food, how you're willing to live the rest of your life, how to handle vitamin deficiencies, and so on. it's not a cure-all. it's a tool that we all have to learn to live with, and not fight against.
jiffypop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 06:43 PM   #3  
Old Cackler

mina - it sounds like you're making sensible changes no matter which path you choose. please, though, for your own safety and health, make sure to get your blood pressure checked regularly. i also felt really well for awhile with the herbalife, but then the BP thing really kicked in.
jiffypop is offline   Reply With Quote