ladybugnessa!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Well she is probably in recovery by now.. Happy rest of your life day!
  • oh wow thanks.

I'm home now. came home around dinner time tonite...
    i'm sore. but not overly so. my sore throat and bleeding nose are more upsetting.

TMI:
    my bowels are working but I'm liquid. NEVER TRUST A FART as they say.....
    my JP drain will come out Friday at 2 pm...

I have rumblings in my tummy and intestines with minor pain.

I'm having some water and now some hot decaf tea...

my dogs are very confused and sad that they can't lay with me....
  • Awww, Nessa!! Hopefully you feel even better very soon, and you can snuggle with those pups. Sending lots of warm thoughts your way for a speedy recovery!
  • Hope your recovery goes soon and you heal well.
  • Here's to a speedy recovery
  • thanks guys. survived the first night on the couch.... hubby just left for work a little while ago. I had my prevacid... now i'll have some tea and some more pain meds and go back to sleep.

I was NOT thinking about how rumbly my tummy would be. I feel like Pooh Bear...
  • Gentle Hugs Nessa just take it easy get in your liquids and your meds!
  • SHE'S ALIVE!!! (A take off on the movie Frankenstein!). So, glad things have gone well. Rumbly in my tummy......UM!!!!!!
  • best wishes for a speedy and uncomplicated recovery!
  • Wishing you well,Nessa and a fast recovery
  • WAHHHHHHHHHHHH I've discovered I'm allergic to steri-strips!
  • at 5 o'clock in the morning???????? good grief!!! and believe me, nessa, i'm with you on the adhesives thing. i'm very allergic to anything that sticks to my skin. blisters and everything. in fact, when i got home from the hospital, i had to stick the dressings to my clothes because i couldn't stick anything to my skin.

thank goodness i healed quickly!!!!
  • Sending best wishes for a rapid recovery Nessa (ladybugnessa),

And a successful journey.
  • Quote: at 5 o'clock in the morning???????? good grief!!! and believe me, nessa, i'm with you on the adhesives thing. i'm very allergic to anything that sticks to my skin. blisters and everything. in fact, when i got home from the hospital, i had to stick the dressings to my clothes because i couldn't stick anything to my skin.

thank goodness i healed quickly!!!!
    hubby drives a school bus he's up and gone at 5:30! normally I get up with him!
  • Allergy aside how are you feeling?? How is hubby doing???

mgf~